The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 12 (Old)

Andy Lingen stared back at me in shock. He looked young for his supposed age, 18.

"What the hell just happened?" He asked, completely confused.

"I just stabbed a girl, who killed another girl, who I called blondie. Not that hard to figure out."

Boom.

Another bomb went off, this one was a little to close for my liking.

"Andy, do you want to live?"

He nodded. "Yeah, obviously. I got parents. Though if I come back home, they'll kick me out. That's why they sent me hear, to get rid of me. I can honestly say, their bitches."

I nodded. "Yep, mhm, can we please stop having this conversation. Were on a battle field, if you haven't noticed." I grabbed his hand and started to run south, back to the under ground tunnel things.

"Wait, Sarah is it? We gotta help the others! We can't just leave them out here to die! I'm pretty sure your the one who said quote un-quote "come on you lazy asses! You signed up for this, and I really don't want to get killed 'cause of all you lazy piss heads!"

I smiled. "It was a good remark wasn't it. I'd explain when were safe. Now come on!"

We continued to run through the battle, slashing a few people here, killing others there. I didn't run into anyone, until we were almost there, so close to the bunker.

"Ow, move out of my way." It was a boy, 'round my age. He had a piercing in his lip, with spiky hair and an ammused expression on his face.

"And where do you think you two are going? Aren't you the one who made the inspirational speech, Sarah?"

How did he know my name? And how come did he look so damn familiar?

"How the hell are you? How do you know my name? And how come you look so damn familiar?!" I screamed at him.

He smirked. "Come with me, and I'll tell ya everything you need to know."

He grabbed my hand and started to pull me along, knowing Andy was getting pulled along too behind me. He reached the door the the underground cave and all jumped in, slamming the door shut behind us, and flicking the lights on.

"Now, back to my question, who the hell are you?"

He smirked. "Your also wondering why I look so 'damn' familiar. Why, that's because I'm one your neighbours back at home. Does the name Brodie ring a bell?"

I sat there thinking for a moment. 'Didn't Tyler mention something about a Brodie? He's best mate or something...' A light bulb went off in my head, and my eyes widened.

"Brodie Jenkin! You asshole! Why the hell are you here?!"

He smirked. "Your not the only bodyguard in the town." He got up and went over to the sink, grabbing a gulp of water, and coming back over.

"Well obviously, now I know. How come you didn't tell me!"

"Because, one I didn't know you very well, I still down."

I frowned. "Point taken. Continue."

"And secondly, I didn't want Tyler to find out."

"Um, why?"

"Cos, I just didn't. Let me guess, he treats you like your a piece of shit? Yeah, I've had a lot. He used to know I was a bodyguard, 'cos he got me shot in the leg. Then, I quit, and told him I wasn't a bodyguard anymore. But, I really just found someone else to guard."

I snorted. "And who is that?"

"Dylan."

I felt my jaw drop. "Dylan? As in the one who dresses kinda weird and is always up in your personal life?"