The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 3 (New)

• Dedicated to All the people who are reading this. This goes out to you :) xx

Never underestimate a girl with a gun...

***

Sarah Michelle:

I grabbed the new pleated school skirt I had just brought and threw it on, rolling the top to make it shorter. I buttoned up my shirt, leaving the two top onces open. I loosly tied my tie, rolled down my white knee-high socks and slipped my leather school shoes, leaving them unbuckled, and ran out the door. My little sister Tori trailing behind me, rambling on.

"Sarah, why do I have to move schools with you?" She had been whining ever since I told her about Blair High, and how we'd be moving there. Together.

"For the hundredths time Tori, it's so I can keep an eye on you. You know the drill. I get a teenage job, we change schools. It's always been that way."

"But I'm 13! I don't need a babysitter." I stopped and turned around.

For a 13 year old, she looked a lot younger. Her light blond hair was tied up in a loose bun, and her eyes couldn't decide between blue or green. Today they were green, since it was bright outside. She was wearing the same thing as I was, though her skirt was longer and everything was buttoned up. She didn't need to attract male attention.

"Listen Tori, if you don't stop whining, I'll send you to boarding school, out of my way, where you won't ever see any of this..." I gestured around. "Again."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Oh come on Sarah!"

"Come on Tori!" I mimicked her whiny voice as she started to drag her feet towards the car. I didn't care that she didn't want to move schools, it was my job that paid for her living. And as a requirement, we had to move.

"God Tori, hurry up! We gotta drop by Mr Weltons! If you want that dress we saw yesterday, get your ass into gear."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." she grumbled.

"I said hurry!"

Once she slammed the door closed, I shoved the keys into the ignition and sped out of the street.

"Whats your new boss like? Is he nice? Is he rich? Well he must be! Were going on Malcom Road! The richest road in the city! I wonder what he's house looks like? Is the guy your protecting hot? Any seduction going to happen-"

"Tori, shut your mouth and listen to your Ipod." She shut her mouth and shoved her earphones in. She started to mutter the lyrics to one of her many songs I paid for. The downhloads weren't good enough for Tori Michelle.

"Tori! I said shut up!" I parked the car at the Welton's door and smirked as Tori's mouth gasped. She was staring at the Welton mansion, and her face was classic. If I saved the amount of money we had left over after bills and living costs, we could be living in a mansion that size. But no, that spare money went to Tori's closet. It always magically disappears and turns into size 12-14 clothes.

"See, now be on your best behaviour and he might throw you a bone or two. He's a nice man, as nice as a wealthy business owning man can be. Call him Mr Welton and be polite. Or else."

"Okay. I'll be the perky little girl you want me to be." The sarcasm was obvious, and she returned my warning glance.

"Just get out of the bloody car." She jumped out of the car, me following.

"Tori, stop staring. It's rude." I hissed, her eyes flickering from the mansion to me.

"Your a bitch Sarah." She crossed her arms, sulking up the walkway.