The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 9 (New)

"What the hell is he doing here? How could you let that disgusting thing in your house?" Yasmin pointed at Tyler while she yelled at me. "And why is he saying you're letting him sleep on the couch? No that's not possible. You cannot stay here." Tyler smirked.

"Well I can't be all that disgusting, considering she let you in the front door." Yasmin shot Tyler a glare. "And anyway, last time I checked, Yasmin, you aren't the owner of this house. Sarah is and she said I could stay the night."

Yasmin scowled. "Why is he staying here? He has a house with like a hundred bedrooms. Why can't he stay there? You do realise he is going to annoy the shit out of you, right?" I smirked.

"Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Too bad I'm not going to be here to find out. Tyler's staying because I couldn't be bothered driving him home and he's too stubborn to take the bus."

"What do you mean you're not going to be here to find out?" Yasmin asked suspiciously.

"I got a small job lined up that needs to be taken care of. Don't worry, it's only for a week and it's good pay. Some air head blond bimbo has gone missing. Her dad chose me instead of a private investigator because I am excellent at going under cover. And I knew how to extract infomation from people. Especially from men." My eyes slid over Tyler as I said this I swear I saw jealously flash through his eyes. He quickly composed himself and smiled at me.

"Where's the job? Is there any cute guys?" Yasmin brightened at the mention of hot guys. Tyler's eyes darkened.

"No where you need to know of. This job pays well and I'm not going to let you idiots mess this up for me."

"And how would we mess the job up for you?" Tyler was suspicious and Yasmin was hurt by the lack of trust I was showing.

"Because you guys could be in danger and I'll be spending the entire time making sure you guys don't do anything stupid. This is my lively hood guys. You come from rich families and have something to go back to. I'm on my own here. Neither of you is going to mess this up."

"So what are we supposed to do while you're gone?" Tyler asked. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"I'm not even going to grace that question with an answer, Tyler. "Tyler looked confused while Yasmin just groaned.

"Are you series Tyler? Can you really be that stupid! You've only known Sarah for a week! Not even! You are so incredibly stupid-" I rolled my eyes at their bickering and left the room.

Looking over my shoulder and making sure no one realised I was gone, I slipped into Tori's room.

Tori's room was dark, the only light coming from the hallway. I could just make out the bed, Tori missing from it. "Tori?"

"I'm here. Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom." She came staggering out from her bathroom, slowly making her way to her bed with her crutches.

"Tori! You know your not supposed to be out of bed! Let alone walking around by yourself without me or Yasmin! You could have hurt yourself- more then you already are."

"I know, but I really had to go and I didn't want to disturb, you know..." She trailed off, looking towards the hallway.

I sighed, rubbing my temples in attempt to destress myself. "Okay, come on. Let me help you back into bed."

Tori smiled and let me take for arm. We slowly hobbled over to the bed, one of my arms around Tori's waist and the other struggling to hold onto her crutches.

When I finally got her to the bed and tucked her in, I kissed her forhead. "Look Tor, I have a job to do and I'm not gonna be home this week. Don't worry, Yasmin'll be here and I've given her all the fast food numbers' in the area so you won't die from her cooking. Promise."