The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 16 (Old)

Chapter 16

“Yasmin, oh my god! I just realised-“

“What? What, that my dad is your dad! That you hate him and my mom and my brother so much! Oh really! Well that’s a load of shit!” Yasmin screeched at me, storming around the living room.

“Yasmin, I didn’t know, I truly didn’t know!” Trying to catch her wrists, I stormed after her.

“Bullshit! Bull shit! Of course you knew! All those times you tried to kick me out, you were just faking it! You wanted to know where I lived, just so you can get back at my dad! I-I can’t believe you.” Her voice broke a little at the end.

She continued to storm around the house, screaming and yelling at me.

After 5 minutes of running after her, I grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards me, tripped her over and knocking her down, restraining her wrists and legs, so she couldn’t hit or kick me.

“Yasmin! Listen to me! I honestly didn’t know! If I had of, don’t you think I wouldn’t have asked you about your family? Or I don’t know, asked where you lived?”

She stopped screaming and trying to fight me, and thought about it for a moment.

“I-I don’t know Sarah. I mean- you make sense, but-I” She started to cry into my arms.

She wasn’t the strong Yasmin I once knew; she was just a little girl again. Crying because someone had said something bad about her daddy and mummy.

“Yasmin, I’m so sorry. I’m so so sorry.”

We sat there on the floor, she sobbing into my clothes, me cradling her like a baby.

“I wonder what the girls are doing; I haven’t seen Sarah for like a week-.”

The boys walked in.

Andy, dressed in tight white jeans, plain black runners and a black hoodie. He’s hair was styled in a Justin Beiber sort of way.

Brodie, wearing his favourite skinny jeans (black) his blue tee and blue high tops.

Then there was Tyler.

Wearing pretty much the same thing as Brodie and Andy was wearing.

Though of course, he looked way hotter.

“Wow. Are you girls having a moment? I mean if you are, we’ll just go.”

Brodie said, smirking as he turned around.

Tyler glared at Brodie before turning to me.

“What the hell is going on here?”

“You know Tyler; you really gotta stop saying that. It’s really annoying!”