Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Chris

Chris POV

"Hi Karen, remember me from the office?"

After I had said that she had a look of terror on her face while slightly confused also. I had been killing many humans that I started to smell like one, but I was really a wolf and the alpha of the Death Pack.

Her smell was so compelling to my scent. So pure and ready to be broken. I had to have her. I began to explain my plot to destroy her pack and the Marcus boy. "Guess what else? You will have to mate me, regardless of Marcus!"

"What are you going to do to him Chris? Leave him alone!" Karen shouted at me, anger surfacing as she tried to attack me, but was held back by the guards. Her hair flipped forwards covering her beautiful face as a few tears fell down her face.

"Oh pity Karen, you... And me... We are going to be together for a long, long while." I said while flashing my sharp canines to her. 

More tears fell from her eyes after I said that. I sighed. "Go brings her to my master bedroom." I commanded to my guards as they took her away. After they left I sat down and started thinking of ways to kill their so called alpha. Which would be a difficult task.

Karen's POV

After he said bring her to my master bedroom I began to cry. I didn't want to be with him and his disgusting sick fantasies. I wanted to be back with Marcus. Marcus was my mate I didn't want Chris to force himself upon me and make me his mate. I was only supposed to have one. I was knocked back into reality as the guard who tackled me said "We are here." and threw me onto Chris's giant bed with yellow silk sheets. I grunted as I fell onto the sheets that cushioned any damage, but surprisingly the bed was just as soft. Memory foam I thought. 

"If you need anything then call me or Jordan, my name is Hunter." Hunter said before leaving the room and locking it. "Alpha will be here in less than an hour, you better start undressing." Hunter told me through the door before going on guard duty.

Chris POV

After I had finished making my plans to destroy Karen's pack I was called by Jordan and Hunter. "Hey Alpha! The she wolf is in the room." They said in unison.

"Okay, thank you. Your duties are done with her, return to guard duty." I said, waving them off with my hand.

I walked into the hallway where my room was and licked my lips, I smelled her scent coming from my room as I walked a little faster ready to make the she wolf mines. As I opened the door and walked in I did not see her. My wolf growled in irritation before taking control over me slightly to a more feral state. I calmed my wolf slightly as I sniffed around and began to follow her scent to the bathroom where I found her trying  to climb out the window.

I quickly grabbed her by her left bicep and dragged her back in. I was enraged my she wolf was trying to escape me. My wolf was going insane as it tried to take over my humanity. It wanted to punch her and put her in her place. I glared at her as she whimpered. It sounded so hot. It distracted my wolf's anger as lust began to take us over. 

I began to lick her neck, nibbling at the place between her neck and collar bone. Her skin tasted so sweet and felt amazingly soft. I continued to lick her neck scent making her as mine now. I began to bite softly, giving her a slight breeze that would heal later. She quietly moaned as her wolf began to give in to a dominance to a real alpha. Not some lowly beta like that mutt Marcus.

She couldn't resist me. I was releasing pheromones into my room now trapping the scent in as she was forced to breathe it getting intoxicated. I began to pull her shirt up, but only to have my hand slap away softly. I growled again at being resisted, my wolf pacing faster now.

I flashed my fangs as I released my wolf and allowed him to take control of my body as he ripped her shirt off. Her pants had the same fate as I admired her body. She wasn't too skinny and she wasn't fat. She was normally perfect. Gorgeous I thought. She began to back away with a terrified look, eyes wide as I began undressing. I didn't care though because my wolf was horny and ready to breed. I pushed her to the bed with my left hand as my right hand gripped her panties and ripped them off as she fell down into the plush silky sheets.

I quickly climbed onto the bed and over her body as my junk aligned with her tight privates. I grunted as I slowly but roughly thrusted all of my manliness into her, inch by inch. She moaned as her wolf approved of being taken by something so big, somebody strong and the wolf knew it could protect her. It had her submitting. I began to pound into her relentlessly for the next twenty minutes, beyond excited. I climaxed into her by then as she followed me into pleasure. She panted below me as she tiredly closed her eyes, falling asleep as her body tried to heal itself. I rolled off of her and lay beside her. Falling asleep next to my lover.

Marcus's POV

I growled from the noise I heard above my cell. I was going to kill him for doing this to Karen. I wasn't hungry yet northirsty but the heat lamp on the ceiling was hot. I became quiet for a while until I smelt the stench of mating float through the cells hallway, teasing my cell lightly as the aroma was sucked into my nose fueling my anger intensely. My wolf was growing feral as it took control of me and began clawing at the bricks, slowly disintegrating it. My paw began to bleed, blood dripping from my inner nails and paw pads but it was for Karen. I'm doing this for my mate Karen, who was mines!