Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Nothing Matters, But You 

Marcus's Point of View 

I woke up to the sound of my Dad bitching at my Mom for not making him breakfast while calling her a stupid human. Mom knew all about us. Most humans mated to werewolves did know the existence of werewolves, but were unable to make it a public thing. 

I quickly got dressed and slowly went downstairs, but failed as my Dad caught me in the back of my shirt. "Where the fuck are you going?" My dad growled at me while I replied with "school." 

"Better not see you until 5:00pm." Dad growled. Me and mom was used to it, but hated how he treated us.

When I got to school this morning I smelled this she wolf scent which was weird because there wasn't any. It was nice and sweet. I was going to follow the scent, but the bell rang so I quickly ran to class. 

Entering class I was greeted by Mrs. Taylor then sat down to take notes. I quickly started to copy the catalyst on the board as people walked into class. As I finished, I greeted my friends with a casual sup. They were in my pack. I went back to taking notes until I smelt it again. I found the source of the scent.

Mrs. Taylor was mumbling "introduce yourself" to the new girl, who was a she wolf! The wolf in me was going crazy! An actual pure she wolf, which had gone extinct when we started breeding with humans. 

In a very cute and embarrassed voice she said. "Hi, my name is Karen." Man she had such a fine name. My wolf was happy as the only seat left was in front of me. When she got to her seat and sat down I poked her, as she turned around I introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Marcus." I said with a low growl. She turned around and ignored me. 

I quickly made my way outside as the bell rang, signaling the next period. I saw Karen reading a class schedule. As the bell rang, she yelled in frustration. 

It was time to make my move. While she was walking to the office, I made my way to her as she growled and it was the hottest thing I ever heard. 

Slamming her against the lockers I started to lick her neck, claiming her. Marking her up with my scent. I found one of the last she wolves and I'm going to fill her full of my pups. She tried to fight, she really did, but the teacher yelled at us to get the late slip as I kept marking her. She was pretty annoyed now.

~ Office ~

When we reached the office, I ignored everything and waited outside as Karen got our passes. A few minutes passed when I heard Karen say a name, a male name. It was Chris. One of the school jocks.

Stupid human I can easily kill him in a snap. Karen called me annoying as I slipped my hands around her waist as I replied with a "So."

I didn't have any classes after second period with her, only members from my pack. She must be joining my pack I thought. My Dad is a beta, which sucks because I always wanted to be an alpha and with Karen we would repopulate the she wolf species as pure breeds like Karen. Unless somebody claimed her before I did. I would fight that person to the death for her.

~Later  that day~

After school ended I started looking for her as she went through the woods. I followed her, but kept a long distance so she wouldn't hear or smell me, as she stopped I stopped also.

Then I smelt it, another male wolf, and a rogue one. I ran into Karen as she froze in fright at the sight of the rogue.

He introduced himself as Jeff as he stared hungrily at Karen as I growled "She belongs to me!" Shifting to our wolf forms I laughed at his sad white colored wolf because he will be red by the time I'm done with him. Unlike his fur my fur was all black.

The rouge quickly bit my neck as I howled in pain and Karen ran to her house. Howling in pain I growled this was for Karen. I quickly swiveled and bit his neck deep and shook him like a rag doll until he was dead.

Sniffing I tried to track down Karen's scent, but it disappeared. Oh well, I guess I can find her tomorrow ,but quick before another male tries to claim what belong to me.

~~~~

Okay guys I hope you like it!! I'm not the best editor, but this version is way easier to read than the original >:D Vote and comment if you like this :)