Chapter 3

Vote, Comment!

~~~~~

Chapter 3 - Thankful?

Karen's POV

I woke up today with a huge smile on my face. I hope it stays that way I thought. Thank the lord Jesus today was Thursday because it was a day away until Friday which meant the weekend! Oh my god wait, I forgot there was no school today because it's Thanksgiving. I'm going to make a giant ass turkey I cheered loudly in my head. I know how much my daddy loves his turkey. My dad is totally a fat ass for turkey I laughed in my head as I ran to the kitchen to start making the food.

Marcus POV

I woke up this morning with one goal in mind. Get Karen as fast as I can, even if it meant having to snatch her up in my arms. Getting dressed I wore a black t- shirt and blue Levi jeans that matched my black high tops shoes. As I finally finished getting dressed I grabbed my backack when my dad came barging in and laughing at me manically. 

"What, Dad?" I asked

"There's no school today dumb ass, it's turkey day." he said, pointing at me and laughing.

"Oh..." I said quietly. My Dad is a strong wolf so nobody in the pack would mess with him except for the alpha, the only person my dad respected was the alpha. Well besides that I loudly threw my backpack on the bed and jumped out my bedroom window to search for the beauty named Karen.

Karen's POV

I was setting the turkey on the table along with the rest of the food when the door bell rang. I quickly went upstairs to slip into a nice black tank top and same colored skinny jeans. Hopping back downstairs with my werewolf speed I crouched and looked both ways while whipping my hair left and right like a ninja. I am so bad ass I giggled in my head.

Getting over myself, I skidded towards the door and opened it, hoping it was my dad so I could feed him all this food. Sadly, it was Marcus. 

"Hey baby." Marcus said, leaning against the door frame. I was about to sass him, but my dad entered our house. 

"Great news we got a turkey day invitation from the shadow pack, oh you must be one of them." My dad said placing his work bags down. "I have a favor to ask you sweety, can you make all the pack food?" My dad questioned.

"What!" I exclaimed as my dad told me how the pack human women cooked nice, but being the last she wolf in all my senses we enhanced to know how to cook them better which was really good for the pack of wolves with very enhanced taste buds.

"Fine." I sighed.

By the time we got there I began cooking with the alpha and some other males trying to help. "You guys can't really help." I laughed at the male wolves. "You guys go carry all the heavy things." I said, pointing while Marcus came in flexing his muscles and saying "That's my job."

Cocky bastard, I thought. "Okay, go get those crates of turkey." I said, pointing at the crates of turkey all dead and ready to be eaten. I laughed as Marcus carried all of the crates with one hand. "Impressive." I said.

"I know huh." Marcus said as he continued to flex.

Ignoring him I began stirring the pot of gravy when Marcus came behind me and put his hands around my waist. "Marcus can we please not go through this again." I sighed slightly annoyed, but was answered with a growl.

I thought it was nice ignoring him and began cooking until I felt his package growing against my backside. I blushed and hid behind my hair as I cocked my head down a little bit. 

"Like what you feel." Marcus growled huskily.

"Oh my gosh Marcus stop you pervert!" I said, slapping Marcus hands off my waist.

Just then his dad came in and told him to let go of me. His dad was radiating power and dominance in waves and it was kind of frightening. "Marcus go help the alpha and his beta's set the huge tables." his father said as he watched his son leave the room.

"Hi baby." I didn't reply and kept cooking kind of freaked out" I think he got mad as his eyes went from black to blue and he grabbed me and squeezed me against his package. "Uh." I choked slightly from all the air being taken away. "Can't breathe." I gasped and he let me go and just like Marcus he put his hands around my waist. I see where Marcus gets his attitude from.

The alpha came back with Marcus as his dad let go of me and left. I started cooking again, still kind of freaked out.

(2 hours of cooking and Marcus annoying me)

I sighed as I was finally done cooking. The whole pack didn't meet up for at least 2 hours so I went to one of the many rooms and took a nap. I woke up later with the feel of somebody breathing on my neck. Turning around I saw Marcus' dad and started thrashing from behind freaked out, but didn't get any results as he pinned me down and started licking my neck. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain followed by him licking my neck, and for some reason I also felt some pleasure. I tried to suppress a moan, but it came out.

Marcus's dad told me that it was okay to moan and how he would make me feel good. I was saying what the fuck so many times in my head and how I didn't even know him. "By the way my name is Mark." Mark said. He started to undress, but luckily Marcus came in with a horrid mad growl and stabbed his dad in the heart with his claws and twisted and just like that Mark was dead. 

Frightened, I ran towards Marcus and hugged him. "It's okay Karen." Marcus said, holding me.

"Thank you Marcus." I cried softly into his shoulders. I really don't know what happened, but I started to feel a connection and kind of liked Marcus now. 

Forgetting that incident, we got ready for Turkey Day Dinner.

~~~~

Sorry, this chapter took kinda long! I promise to keep them weekly now because I must work hard for the fans! btw the original book hit 5000 reads woo! 

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!