Chapter 2 - Where is Sarada?

"So? Aren't you going to tell us who the hell you are?" Izumo 'asked'.

"Well. Umm... I'm Boruto!" Boruto said cheeky.

"You lost your mother or something?" Kotetsu asked.

Boruto looked around until he spotted a woman walking around with heavy bags.

"Hey mom! I finally found you! Thanks guys!" Boruto ran to the woman after he waved to both of them.

"Who are you?" The woman asked.

Boruto showed her some money and whispered.

"Play along and these are yours."

"Oh okay! Finally! Where were you! I looked everywhere! Jeez!"

"Hmm, it seems everything is alright. Let's go back to work."

As Boruto walked han in hand with this woman, oh sorry, with his mom until he reached a safe zone.

"Thanks lady! Here is your money!"

"I don't need it. But tell me, what whappened?"

"Well, you see I got in trouble and I ran outside of the gates but-"

"Okay, okay! I get it! But make sure you don't do that again!"

After the woman leaved, Boruto needed to do something about this.

How will he go back home? Well technically he was home, but not in the right timeline.

"How the hell did I end up here?"

Maybe it was that creeps jutsu that send me here! Maybe that's what happened to the others aswell!

But one thing was for sure! He needed to go see the Hokage.

Wait! There are five stone faces. Which means this takes place during 'unsafe' era!

"All of those stories that shitty old dad told me... If they turn out to be false I'm so gonna be pissed off!"

He walked towards the Hokage building. He took a look at the village. It was so boring! Then he suddently realized something.

There was almost no technology! No phones, no video-games!

"Ahhh! I'm in hell!"

----------------

Sarada was walking around the village this morning. She heard what happened to Boruto last night, so she wanted to help aswell.

But her mother told her it was too dangerous so it was a no.

Chaa! I can't believe mom doesn't let me look for that baka! I still can't believe no one can find him! Anyways, I need to get these cookies to the Uzumaki household.

Sakura gave Sarada a basket full of cookies to give to Hinata and her family.

As she walked towards the Uzumaki house a strange man appeared behind her.

Before she could notice, the man was already gone, aswell as herself.

-----------------

Sakura grabed her phone and dialed Hinata's phone number.

"Hey Hinata!"

"Hi Sakura..."

Sakura paused. She could hear through the phone, Hinata's pain. But she couldn't blame her. After all, her child is no where found.

"Sorry to brother. Did you get those cookies I send you through Sarada?"

"Cookies? Sarada didn't came by." Hinata said.