Chapter 35 - The End

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!

Boruto changed after this adventure.

Right now he was walking down the streets of Konoha. First time he is walking alone ever since that incident.

Himawari decided to tag along since she was bored.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it?" Boruto said while looking around the village.

He still didn't got used to the village.

"Hey Himawari, how about we go see dad?" Boruto asked.

"Really?" Hinawari started to jump up and down.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

As they walked towards their father office, Boruto notice Shikadai.

"Oi! Shikadai!" Boruto waved.

Shikadai turned around. He was surprised to see Boruto. He heard the news that Boruto came back, but he didn't had the change to see him.

"Hey Boruto. Long time no see!"

"Man, this brings back memories. I really missed you guys!"

"I heard you came back a few days ago."

"Yeah, dad and uncle Sasuke saved me and Sarada."

"During the time you were gone, I got your game and did the log in for you." Shikadai said while giving Boruto his game back.

"Shikadai I love you!"

"What?"

Boruto realized how wrong that sounded.

"It doesn't matter, let's go Himawari!"

When they reached Naruto's office, they knocked on the door.

"Daddy!" Himawari ran in her father's arms.

Boruto sat down on the chair in front of Naruto's desk.

"How was your day?" Boruto asked.

"As usual. Lot's of paperwork."

"Well we thought we would pass by. Actually, I have to go somewhere. I'll be back for you Himawari in one hour!" Boruto ran out the door.

—————————————————

Yosh, first stop.

Boruto entered the flower shop and bought four daffodils. (In Japanese culture, Daffodils are the flowers that means respect.)

After that, he walked towards the graveyard.

Okay, first uncle Neji.

He placed the flower on his garve and then he sat next to the grave.

"Hey uncle. Sorry I haven't visited your grave before. It's just, now I realize I should. I wanted to say thank you for taking care of mom during the war. I know you died in her place, and I want to say thank you for that. You will never be forgotten."

He then walked towards Minato's grave.

"Hey grandpa! I never visited your grave... Like ever. I'm sorry about that. I have so much stuffs to tell you. Wait, let me put this flower on grandma's grave. You guys would probably beat the crap out of me if you were here. I have no respect do I? But I've changed. I've been in the past. It was an amazing adventure. I wanted to say thank you for protecting dad! Dad is an amazing person! I hope, one day, we will see each other, grandpa, grabma. But I have one more person to visit. Ok? Don't be mad at me to much. I promise I'll visit more often like Himawari."

Ok the last grave.

Boruro stopped in front of a grave.

-Toad Sage Jiraiya-

Boruto smiles while placing the flower on Jiraiya's grave.

"Well... What can I say. Long time no see, huh? It was great having you an sensei. I would always call you sensei, by the way. I know you didn't like it when I call you this but, that's the only way I can show my respect to you. Thank you for teaching me the Rasengan. Thank you for buying me ramen. Thank you for believing in me. T-thank you for being my sensei." Boruto started to cry.

As he walked out of the graveyard, he looked back for the last time.

His eyes widen when he saw some persons waving at him. They had very familiar faces.

"AHH GHOSTS! I KNEW IT! SORRY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! I'M NOT COMING BACK!"

-The End-

*sobs* H-hey guys! T-this was the last chapter. *starts crying*

Wow. We finally reached the last chapter huh?

Wow. Just wow.

I want to thank you all for the amazinf support you gave me during this story <3

Thank you for reading, voting and for all the comments!

I love you guys so much!

Next story I'm working on: Promise of a Lifetime (sequel to Once in a Lifetime)

Release date: December 6

See you guys soon! ^_^