Chapter 32 - The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

Sarada walked beside her father.

Finally his daughter was home. Back to where she belonged.

But Sasuke knew. Sasuke knew that it was time for Sarada to know his true colors. The colors he had back in the past.

He was sure that Sarada saw his younger self.

Cause he remembers.

He remembers the little girl that had an Uchiha crest on her back.

He couldn't deny it.

That girl was Sarada.

Sasuke decided to wait until they get home to tell her his story.

To tell her about her grandparents, his brother and any other Uchiha.

After all, she was an Uchiha aswell. It was time for her to know the truth.

As they finally arrived at the apartment (since Sakura destroyed the last house and now they have to live in an apartment), Sarada opened the door.

"?!"

"Mama!" Sarada jumped her mother's arms.

"Sarada! I'm so sorry." Sakura said while hugging her.

After the family meeting, Sarada went in her room.

Everything was at their place.

"Sarada, we need to talk." Sasuke said while entering her room.

Have I done something? I mean I just got home.

"Y-yes?"

"Sit down." Sasuke gestured to her to sit down beside him. "You know, I wanted to keep this conversation for when you are more grown up and mature."

W-wait! Is he trying to give me 'the talk'?!

"Dad, I know what you are trying to explain to me." Sarada said while looking down.

"R-really? Who told you?"

"Well, it's kind of obvious... I mean, how much did you thought I will think babies come from that stupid bird?"

"What?!"

Oh shit! He didn't wanted to give me the talk?!

Sasuke coughed.

"Well... Anyways, I let that pass. I wanted to talk to you about my past."

"Oh..."

"The story it's a lot different than the others. When I was eight years old, my brother-"

"Your brother? I have an uncle?"

"Well, you had an uncle."

"Oh..."

"So back to what I was saying. When I was eight years old, I went for the first time to the ninja academy. I thought it was going to be a normal day, that when I get home, I would share my stories with my family. My brother, Itachi, was acting strange from a while now. I didn't wanted to believe any of the rumors going around, like the ones that said he killed his best friend, Shisui." Sasuke looked at his hands.

"And then, what happened?"

"When I got home, no one was on the streets, which was odd, since I only arrived just a little late. True, it was dark out, but there had to be at least someone outside or awake. But there was no one outside. All the lights were off, not a single fly was heard. When I looked at my grandparents house, I saw something I shouldn't have. They were dead. I looked around, everyone was dead. Then an image of my parents crossed my head. I ran to my house as fast as possible." Sasuke chuckled. "I remember I took off my shoes, because my mom was always scolding me for that. I probably didn't realize how serious this is and how my life was going to change after I enter my parents room."

Sarada looked down. Then back to her father.

"They were dead, weren't they?"

"Yes... My brither killed them with his own hands. I was so shocked. I knew I had to run away. When I finally got the guts to ask him why he did it, he replied with a cold voice: 'To test my abilities'."

"That's so cruel!"

"But that turned out to not be the truth."

"Huh?"

"My brother joined the anbu black ops months ago. While our clan was planning some things against Konoha, Itachi worked for the clan and the village. When the village discovered about what our clan was planning, Itachi was put under the pressure of choosing between his village or his own clan. But Itachi was no fool, he knew what he was doing. He decided to kill his own clan."

"For the village? Why would he do that?!"

"Sarada, please. You're doing the same thing I've done when I first heard it. Itachi loved his village. He was loyal to his village and if killing his own clan meant pace, he would do that. And he did it. The Uchiha clan has a long history, and you probably know everything about Madara to, and what happened during the war."

"Yes. And I do know that the Hokage was a very good friend of yours."

"Really? That's what he told you?"

"Yeah... Wait, isn't it true?"

"Well, you can say our friendship went through a lot. But somehow, he finally hit some sense into me and saved me from myself."

That loser... He really saved me, didn't he?

THANK U FOR READING! LOVE YOU GUYS!