Chapter 12 - Message from the Past

It's been three weeks since Boruto and Sarada started their training.

Boruto was currently at the final step of learining rasengan.

As for Sarada, she was training to obtain the second tomoe.

It was a peaceful day in Konoha.

Boruto was really excited since he had a feeling that, today, he will finish learning the rasengan.

He heard that his father and his team are away on a mission with Captain Yamato.

But on thing bothered him. He remembered the fact that Jiraiya is suppose to leave the village around this month because he will hear some rumors about the Akatsuki.

It was wiered for him to be in this timeline.

Jiraiya was away from the village at the moment, and Boruto believed that the next time he comes back, it's gonna be the last time.

Jiraiya was a very nice man that Boruto admired. He knew he shouldn't change the future but still he felt really sad and depressed about this fact.

He wished things wouldn't be like this.

He hated the man that send him here.

He hated the fact that he has to see this things.

He wished he was back home. He wishes his father (from the future) would come and rescue him and Sarada from this torture. Because, seeing everyone die, one by one, seeing things that he wished he would never experience.

Dad... Save me!

But then... Something came in his mind.

W-what if! That's it!

------------------

"Maan, it's so boring around here without Sarada!" Chouchou said.

"I know how you feel. We miss Boruto too!"

"Who knows what that idiot is doing now? I had to go in his room last week to make the log in for him." Shikadai said.

As they were walking around the academy when they noticed something written on the tree that was in front of the academy.

"What the heck?"

"That writing... Boruto?!"

"'I am trapped in the past. Come and save me before I do something stupid..-Boruto' ?" Inojin read.

"What? How is that even possible?"

"We need to tell this to the Seventh!" Chouchou said.

"The Seventh left a few days ago with his old team to find the man that did all of this."

"Dad is in charge at the moment. I'm going to take a photo of this and show it to him. But he will probably come here to check it out himself."

------------------

"Hey dad!" Shikadai greeted his father.

"What is it?" Shikamaru asked.

"We found something interesting in front of the academy."

"Shikadai, what did I told you about going around that area? You never listen do you?"

"But we found this." Shikadai said while showing his dad the photo he taken.

"'I'm trapped in the past. Come and save me before I do something stupid - Boruto?!" Shikamary read out loud.

"We were shoked aswell when we saw this. But that writing is Boruto's. I'm sure. No one can write as sloppy as him."

"I see... Where did you found it once again?"

"What a drag! I came all tha way here to tell you show you this and now I have to go back to show you the same thing once again?"

"Then why didn't you send a message."

"Who knows when you realized that your battery is dead."

------------------

"This would do the trick! If it works as planned, dad will find out and I'll be home as soon as possible!"

"You wanna leave that bad? You really don't lile it here." Someone from behind him said.

"Huh? When did you come back?" Boruto asked.

"Now. You think it will work?" Jiraiya asked.

"I hope so."

"It probably will. I'm surprised that you came up with this."

"Me too!"

"Did you managed to master that jutsu?"

"Not yet. But I came this far so O ahve to always try!"

"I see..."

"So did you found something interesting?"

"I found a rumor."

There it is. He found out about Pein.

"About the leader of the Akatsuki?"

Jiriaya's eyes widen and the atmosphere changed around them.

"I see, so that's my future."

"Huh?"

"I die, right?" Jiraiya asked Boruto while looking in hos eyes.

Boruto looked away then looked back at Jiriaya.

"Yes..."

"I figure it out when I heard about the rumor. If yoy knew about this, meant that I will die."

"How were you so sure."

"Fighting the leader of this powerful organization without an arm or leg? No way."

Boruto smiled sadly.

"Now tell me what really happens."

------------------

"We figured out where your son is. The possibility that Sarada is there aswell is really high too!" Shikamaru said.

Naruto's hand trembled.

"W-where is he?"

"In the past."

Hey guys! So here is chapter 12! They finally figured out where Boruto is! With Boruto's help.

If you are confused about how they seen the message let me explain to you.

The tree Boruto wrote the message is the exact tree with the swing. The swing Naruto used when he was little and sad. Sad face.

He carved the mesaage on the tree. If you remember, even after the attack of Pein, the tree remained intact.

I hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

And one other thing, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K! I WAS IN TEARS WHEN I FOUBD OUT. THANK YOU!

Next Chapter: Goodbye Sensei!