Chapter 11 - In The Meantime...

Naruto was home tonight. He finally had a moment of peace, in which he can spend time with his wife and kids...

But then the universe being itself, decided to make it's move and there you have it! He has only a child now, that is present here, tonight.

It's not like the universe haven't done anything to him in the past, hell, he had one of the worst childhoods someone could have, his parents died before he could meet them but then again he did got a chance to meet them.

But the universe never gave him only the worst. He got lots of real friends, that even today support and protect him, he fell in love with a girl that loved him since childhood, probably the only person to care deeply for him around those times, got married, had two kids. He sometimes laughed how ironic it was. He still remembers Shikamaru's dream. Which leaved him wondering if Shikamaru is going to have another kid.

But the three things he was grateful for was the folowing: getting married, having children and becoming Hokage.

He can still remember his words as a kid, him claiming that he will, no matter what, become Hokage.

But many people call it fate. His hole family is linked to one of the Hokages.

But right now, little did he care about being Hokage. Him being the father of the two kids was much of a concern. One of his kids went missing a few days ago.

No one in the world can find his trace. Is like Boruto just vanished.

Deep inside him, he felt like it was all his fault.

He didn't spent time with his son ever since he became Hokage.

It saddens him the fact that their last moment together would be a him telling his son that he's grounded.

No ramen could cheer him up.

Tomorrow it was the day to search for that man.

They found legends here and there about a mysterious shinobi that has the ability to time travel.

But of course that theory is so ridiculous that it's out of question. But then again...

As he was stting down on his bed while his wife was sleeping, he heard the door open.

He turned around only to find-

"Himawari. What is it?"

"I heard the door open so I was scared."

Naruto smiled at her cuteness. She got that from her mother.

"Come here."

As Naruto hugged his little princess, Hinata woke up.

"Naruto? How come you're home?"

"I was sleepy so I decided to come home for tonight."

Hinata smiled and hugged him from behind.

"Don't worrie. I'll find Boruto." Naruto said.

------------------

It was three AM and Sakura couldn't sleep.

She felt so guilty for her daughter disappearance.

She couldn't get the image of her husbands face when he found out his only child disappeared.

Sasuke wasn't home most of her daughter's childhood... He wasn't home at all in the past twelve years.

He was on a mission. Important mission that is.

Sakura couldn't close an eye. What if her daughter is scared and hurt at this very moment?

As Sakura was sitting down on a chair looking at the stars, she didn't notice Sasuke coming outside.

"Sakura, is late. Let's go to bed."

"No! I don't-"

"You need full strength tomorrow when we go after that man. Let's go to sleep."

"But I just can't! It's my fault that Sarada is missing and-"

Before she could finish, Sasuke hugged her. (With only on arm. That must be awkward)

"Stop blaming yourself. Now let's go to bed before I use my Sharingan to put you to sleep."

------------------

"Okay be safe!" Hinata said to her husband.

"I will." Then he turned to Himawari. "And you sunflower, be sure you listen to mum all the time."

"Yea! I will! Bring back Boruto nii-chan for me!"

Naruto smiled abd nod.

"Ok, let's go Naruto!" Sasuke said.

Team seven finally had a group mission after all these years.

To bring back Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha.

Hey guys! Short chpater but I wanted to give you a look at what is going on in Boruto's timeline.

So team 7 is going on a mission to bring back Boruto and Sarada.

Now why is Naruto going you might ask. Boruto is his son. He cares about his son more then being the Hokage. I mean that's how a good parent should think.

But then again he is the Hokage but don't worrie. Shikamaru is in charge while Naruto is gone.

And why isn't Hinata going? Hima-chan wants her mama alright?

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!