Chapter 34 - Tsuneo's Story Part 2

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Naruto yelled.

Everyone in the room was confused.

"That's the very reason why I didn't wanted to show you who I am." Tsuneo/Naruto said while sitting down on a chair.

"But if you are dad, why did you send me back in time?!" Boruto said annoyed.

"I wanted you to understand! In the future, you started to go on the same path Sasuke went, and there was no going back. I couldn't save so I had two choices. Kill you or go back in time and save you. Over the years I developed a jutsu that allowed time traveling."

Kill Boruto?! Hinata thought horrified.

Then Tsuneo looked at Hinata.

"Boruto killed you..." Tsuneo said while looking down afterwards.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I KILLED MOM?! THAT'S NOT ME! I WOULD NEVER-"

"Calm down!" Naruto said while holding his son.

"But that's the truth. You killed her one day."

-flashback (into the future?)-

It was a rainy day outside.

Naruto was sitting at his office, trying to figure out what to do with Boruto.

Over the pass days, Boruto started fights with other villages.

It made a lot of trouble for Naruto and it was time to talk to Boruto.

But then...

"Naruto..." Shikamaru entered the office.

"What is it?"

"It's Hinata..."

Naruto's eyes widen and he ran out the door.

-flashback ends-

"When I went back home, I found out that Hinata died and that Boruto killed her. After that, Boruto became a rogue ninja. He created problems all over the world. It was time to bring an end to this. So I had to choose. But I couldn't bring myself to kill my own son. So I decided to sacrifice myself and to travel back in time to change that."

Boruto was trembling. He became a killer. He killed his mother. He-

"But the future changed. Don't worrie. It won't happen again."

"How can you be so sure?" Boruto whispered.

Boruto wasn'tsure what to believe anymore.

All this adventure was to prevent the future.

But what if somehow he does that again? What if the future didn't changed? What if-

"I'm sure of it because you're me son aswell. You became what you became in the future but that doesn't change what you are now."

Boruto looked at Tsuneo. He looked exactly like his father, after all he is his father, but he's a lot more different. More darker.

"Maybe you don't realize this now, but in the future, you will have to choose your path you want to take. The path you choose goes in only one direction and there is no going back. Let's say they're two paths. Either one of them as the same destination in the end. But one is shorter but with more obstacles and the other is longer with less obstacles. Each path has shortcuts, those shortcuts are the choices you make. If you make a wrong choice you will get an obstacle. Less obstacles is better. If you make too many bad choices you will go back to where you started and you will never reach your destination, which is your dream. Your dream isn't impossible, it's just has many obstacles in it's way and that makes people turn back. Your future self got lost on it's way and he made so many bad choices that he couldn't even go back anymore. But I'm sure everything will change."

"But what if I make a wrong choice..."

"Everybody makes bad choices. Even if you start all over again, don't give up."

"Then I won't! I will give my best!" Boruto said smiling.

Maybe the future changed, maybe it didn't but one thing was sure. This path he is taking right now is very treacherous.

OMG ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS! TT_TT

*Justin Timberlake singing in the background* Cry me a river!!!

I can't belive we have only more more chapter.

It feels like yesterday when I started making this story.

I can't tell you guys how much I love you for reading this story, voting and commenting.

It really made me keep going and that's amazing.

I was astonished to know the fact that before the last chapter was released we had 16k. Now, after posting chapter 33 we have almost 17k which is ASDFGHJKL

The numbers go up so fast.

Thank you for reading!

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST