Chapter 24 - Sarada is Missing?

Sarada wasn't feeling very sure what she will do next.

In fact she hasn't done anything important like Boruto except of the fact that she obtained two tomoes.

She wanted to do something important aswell but she just didn't know what.

The Pein attack passed and she wasn't much of a help.

She wanted to make her parents proud, yet she still didn't saw her father in this timeline.

It's just like in the future.

He is never home.

Twelve years, he was away twelve years and finally when she went after him, they finally met.

But their first meeting wasn't a happy family moment.

In fact it was the other way.

She was almost stabbed by her father, him thinking that she is one of thr enemies.

She also doesn't know a thing abiut her grandparents.

She doesn't know if she had any uncles.

She doesn't know almost anything about her clan.

What is her father trying to hide from her?

And that's what she wants to find out.

She was walking around the village and saw two cloud ninjas.

What the hell?

"You over there!" An red haired girl said.

"Me?"

"Yeah! Do you know Sasuke Uchiha?"

At that she was shoked.

What happened to him father in the past?!

What has he done.

"Kind of."

"Good, tell us everything you know about him."

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

"Look, we are trying to gather as much information as possible about Sasuke Uchiha."

"That bastard kidnaped our beloved master!"

"What?! It can't be..."

"Oh but it's true. We saw him... He was wearing an Akatsuki cloak. Which means he is part of the Akatsuki."

"We came here to get permission to kill Sasuke."

Kill dad?!

------------------

Naruto was being patched up by Sai after he was beaten by the cloud ninjas.

"Sai... Thank you."

Sai smiled at Naruto and then continued patching him.

Boruto, Kakashi and Yamato entered the tent.

"Wow, you got pretty beat up." Boruto said while sitting next to him.

"Hehe..."

"Maybe we should tell Sakura to heal your wouds." Kakashi suggested.

"No, she will get angry at me. It's better this way. After all, I heal fast."

After Sai finished patching up Naruto, Naruto looked at Kakashi and Yamato.

"I'm going after Sasuke."

"What are you saying, Naruto? You can't just leave the village like that. The Five Kage Summit is about to start. Missions outside the village are forbidden during the summit. Plus, I can't just leave the village like that either, I have to help the rebuilding of the village. What happens if your seal brokes again? And-"

"I met the Forth Hokage." Naruto said while looking at his hands.

At that everyone was shoked, including Boruto.

Shitty dad, he never told me about this thing! He is never home to begin with!

"What does he mean? The Forth Hokage is dead."

I WILL WANT TO KNOW ASWELL!

"The seal he used, the reaper death seal still holds many secrets up to this days. It may be posible that he stored some of his own mental enegy in the seal."

"The Forth... The Forth told me about what happened sixteen years ago, about the Nine Tails attack and how that Masked Man is the reason behind all of this. He also told me that Pein was being controled by this person aswell. He said he had a harf time battling this man and that he thinks it is Madara Uchiha."

Yamato's and Kakashi's eyes widen.

"Huh? No way..." Boruto said.

There is no Madara until the war... So that means... It's Obito!

"Is there something else he told you? Fathers tend to a lot of thing to tell their sons."

Naruto smiled.

"He told me he belives in me!"

At this point, Boruto didn't know what to do, was this supposed to happen?

As he searched arpund the village for Sarada, he couldn't find her anywhere.

Where is Sarada?

Hey guys!

So here is chapter 24!

So this weekend is Naruto's birthday and if you don't know what's going to happen in New York on October 10th then I will tell you.

Kishimoto himself is coming to the New York Comic Con.

It's also rumord that the movie will be seen in cinemas that day aswell.

So if you are going then lucky you! I live in Eu so no chance for me to go. *sad face*

But anywho, we almost reached 8k!

So I figured that until we reach 10k it's going to take a while so I don't think I will wait until we reach it.

If you didn't read my a/n last chapter, I told you that if we reach 10k Sarada will meet Sasuke.

But since I'm an impatient person, I will not wait until 10k.

But 10k chapter is going to be a special chapter so make sure to stay tuned for that.

Aslo on October 10th I will try to make two chapters at least.

So thank you guys for reading!

Thank you for the comments!

Thank you for voting!

Also do you like the new cover?