Chapter 31 - Finally Back

Boruto opened his eyes. He looked around and saw that he was in a forest.

Deja vu?

He looked around once again and them realized where he was.

He was finally home. At least he hoped that was the case.

"Boruto! There you are!" His father came running towards him. "Now that we are back, we have to find Sasuke and Sarada. They are somewhere around here to."

What happend, again?

He just didn't know what happen. Was this all just a dream? How is that possible?

Maybe it was. Maybe that was a very realistic dream, that's all. Right?

"Boruto it wasn't a dream." His father said.

"Huh? How-"

"I know what you're thinking. I know you better than you think so." His father smiled.

Boruto was astonished.

Does that mean he remembers everything?!

"I kind of remember what happened. But it's a blurry memory. I kind of remember a blind kid who looked exactly like me but he wasn't. Which I'm guessing that is you. But other than that, I don't remember anything. Only a pillow fight..."

Boruto's eyes widen.

"Let's go home. I'm sure Sasuke and Sarada found their way back to the village. Your mother was really worried, ya know? Don't scare us like that anymore, 'tebayo!"

"Pff, dattebasa."

They walked down the streets of Konoha.

People were looking at them, then at Boruto.

Everyone in the world knew what happened.

Thar the Hokage's son disappeared. That the heroe's son went missing.

Everyone tried to find him. But failed. He was no where to be found. Like he completely vanished.

But here we are today, he is alive and finally home, where he belonged.

When the both of them finally reached home, Naruto stopped Boruto.

"I haven't told Hinata I'm going after you." Naruto confessed.

"What?! Why would you do that?"

"Because, I didn't wanted to hurt her even more. I wasn't sure if I will come home with you."

"Then let's surprise her." Boruto smiled.

As they opened the door, Boruto got another deja vu feeling.

Finally home, huh?

"I'm home!" Naruto called.

"Welcome back!" Himawari ran towards her father, while existing her room. But then she stopped.

"O-oni-chan?!" Himawari cried.

She ran in her brother's arms.

Yes... I'm finally home.

"I made you worrie?" Baruto asked and Himawari hugged tighter, as if he would disappear again. "That much huh? Sorry!"

Hinata heard that her husband was home. She was in her son's room. She was looking at the baby pictures of him.

She placed them back on their shelf and walked in the living room.

There she was surprised to see Himawari hugging someone.

It took Hinata ten seconds to realize that, that someone was Boruto.

"Boruto?" Hinata asked while getting closer.

Her son's eyes opened, to reavel his sky blue eyes he got from his father.

"Boruto." Boruto jumped in his mother arms.

Both of them where hugging really tight.

"I missed you so much!" Boruto whispered.

"I missed you the most." Hinata said.

After the heartwarming remeeting, Hinata and Himawari decided to make something for the boys to eat.

While Boruto was in his room, he grabed the picture of himself and his father.

He looked at it for a while until he heard a knock on his door.

"It's me."

It was his father.

"Come in." Boruto said.

His father came in, closing the door behind him.

He looked around the room and then sat on the bed, beside Boruto.

"I-"

"Save it. I know what you're trying to say. That you are sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about. In fact, what happed was for the best. Now I can finally accept you as the Hokage."

"I see... What made you change your mind?"

"You." Boruto answered truthfully.

"Me?" Naruto looked at his son, confused. "How?"

"With yourself. You just being you, and not the Hokage made me realize how much you realty wanted to be  this. You achieved every dream of yours, and that's something that not everyone can do. It turns out you can be an awesome dad aswell!"

"Boruto..."

But suddenly, Boruto's mood changed, he started crying and the  he jumped in his father's arms.

"I missed you so much!" Boruto said in between the snobs.

"I misses you the most. I almost went crazy, only to find where you are."

You liar... You were always with me, but you don't remember.

Hey guys!

So this is chapter 31!

I have a huge headache right now and I only want to find a good position to stay and sleep but I can't.

I feel really bad but I had to finish this chapter today cause I forgot to write something in this past weeks.

So as usual, thank you for everything guys!