Chapter 33 - Tsuneo's Story Part 1

Everything came back to normal.

Everyone was now happy to know that the Hokage's son and Sarada werw finally home.

Ever since the two of them came home, their parents wouldn't stop spoiling them. They would do anything and everything for them.

Tonight was no different. The Uzumaki and the Uchiha's were having a nice dinner together.

Sarada was sitting next to Boruto and Himawari.

Boruto told Himawari all the adventures he've been through with Sarada.

Himawari was impressed by Boruto. All those adventures her brother told her made her want to be a genin.

But Himawari knew her brother changed.

He wasn't childish anymore or acting like a brat.

He understood why his father can't stay with the famiy all the time.

In one word he matured.

But then... He still has that playful and prankster side.

Naruto looked at his son.

He grew up so fast... I wish I was there all the time.

Sasuke was the one who regretted the most.

After all, he hasn't seen Sarada grow up. Her first twelve years of living didn't have a father figure.

"So then, how did you come back?" Himawari asked excited.

Boruto didn't have the change to tell his sister about that.

"Well... Now that I think about it- Dad! How did you realize how to travel back in time?" Boruto asked.

"With Tsuneo's help." Naruto said.

"What?!" Both Sarada and Boruto stood up.

"We were surprised at first aswell. But then... Sasuke, we said we will discuss this but we forgot."

"Discuss about what?"

"Discuss the fact that, that man knew so much about thw both of us, especially me."

"Right. There are many possible things here."

"Mind telling us what's that about?" Boruto said.

"While trying to figure out how to get you guys back, that Tsuneo man suddenly appeared in my office. He told me and Sasuke that he will show us and he will teach us how to get you guys back. At first we didn't trust him. We needed to make sure he is on our side. He told us he doesn't have much chakra left and that meant he couldn't travel anymore. Reasons for that remained unknown. But he promised he will try to bring the other villagers with his last strength. As promised, the villagers showed up one by one and we decied to truat him. After he showed us his tricks and the jutsu he used to send you guys back, he actually started to talk about some things only I would know. I found that pretty odd. We still don't know how he knew those things." Naruto explained.

"Not only that, he knew everything where it was, everyone who it was, like he owned the place."

"He did knew our names aswell." Boruto said.

"Which makes us wonder why he knows so much about us."

"I'll tell you." A voice said.

Everyone's heads turned towards the window.

Himawari ran her mother's arms.

"Tsuneo!"

"Yes... I know a lot of things I shouldn't." (Ok maybe it's about damn time I tell you that Tsuneo, all this time, was wearung a cape and his face is unknown till now.)

"Maybe way to many things you shouldn't." Naruto added.

"But I have my reasons. I send your son back in time so that something that haunted the future wouldn't happen."

"How would you know that?"

"Because, it happen in my time. I come from the future."

Whaaaaat?

"What?!"

"Naruto Uzumaki, I know so many things about you because I travel a lot, in my time, you're a very admired hero."

"But that doesn't explain why you know so many personal things that remained personal about him!"

"Wait- don't tell me." Sasuke realized something.

"You wanna know? Fine. I know so many things about you because I am you." Tsuneo said while taking off his cape.

Everyones eyes widen.

In front of them, it was another Naruto.

Woow! What a plot twist.

Anyways, here is chapter 33!

Two more chapter guys! T_T

But don't worrie, cause the sequel for Once in a Lifetime is coming out at the begging of the next month!!

Thank you for 16k! We grew up so much in number is so unbelievable.

Thank you for reading guys!