Chapter Six

"You've really got to bend Parrish!" Ronan yells. Sweat dripping down his forehead, Adam nods and twist further to the right. "Thats better. Now Gansey you arch your back higher."

"As you wish," Gansey grunts.

"Now Noah whatever you do do not let go of my hips!" Ronan demands.

"Okay I won't!" Noah squeaks out. All the boys faces are flushed red from exhaustion and sweat drips down from one boy onto the next.

"All right guys you ready?" Blue calls from the side, fanning her self with the spinner board.

"Do it," Gansey demands.

Blue gasp,"Well this one is bound to hurt. Left foot, green!"

All the boys groan in frustration. "You really couldn't have made this any harder now could you maggot?" Ronan grunts. "All right on the count of three we'll all move. One. Two. Three."

"Gaah!"

"Owwww!"

"Fuuuuck!"

"Ugh!" The group of boys collectively yell and groan as they fall down on top of one another into a giant pile of sweaty failure.

"Damn," Ronan curses, smacking the ground.

"Maybe you'll do better next round?" Blue laughs hysterically from the side.

"Twister is a very serious game here Blue," Noah pouts while rubbing his back. Blue continues to laugh on the side and wipe tears from her eyes.

"Well I for one have had enough," Adam groans, trying to move out from under the mush of boys. "Lynch get off would ya?"

"As soon as Gansey moves his ass off me," Ronan replies as he turns and flings Gansey off his back.

"Gee thanks," Gansey says sarcastically as he lands on the floor next to them.

"Next time you've got to play too Blue!" Noah asks happily.

"Yeah, you should," Adam smiles warmly at his friend.

"At least then someone besides me would have enough muscle to hold themselves up," Ronan chips in casually.

Gansey rolls his eyes at Ronan's comment. "I agree Blue. Despite how tiring it is it, Twister is a very enjoyable game."

Blue blushes and says,"Sounds good, but next time. It's already pretty late so I'm gonna head back to my dorm now."

"But its only nine!" Noah whines.

"Yeah but you know me," Blue says smiling sadly at her friends."I like to get a full eight hours."

"Yeah okay," Noah says, not believing her.

For the past three weeks Blue has left them at nine o'clock saying that she is going to bed, but it is obvious the next day that she hasn't gotten any sleep at all. She will always have bags under her eyes and she will constantly be falling asleep in class. At first the boys thought that maybe she just had sleep problems like Ronan and Gansey, but then one Saturday, around eleven at night, well after Blue had departed saying she was going to bed, the boys snuck into town for an ice cream and saw her in the bookstore across the street. Curious and hurt the boys had decided to follow her and were none to surprised when they saw her wonder into the library after that. After this revelation the boys became even more concerned and so, against Gansey's wishes of giving Blue her privacy, they followed her the next night, and the next, and the next, and for two weeks they would follow her into town to various books stores, abandoned houses, and of course, the library. After two weeks of constant following though, Adam stopped because he knew he needed his sleep and the time to study. Gansey also agreed with Adam and so Ronan followed him and Noah followed Ronan. While the boys haven't been following her they all know that she is indeed not going to sleep and is instead sneaking into town for some mysterious reason that she has yet to share with them.