Chapter Twelve

So normally I try not to put an authors note before hand, but this may be important for some of you. This chapter involves some sexual situations, not like too far or anything, but I don't really know all of ya'lls boundaries so I just put this in here just in case.
***********************
"So what  are you doing for break Blue?" Barrington Whelk asks her as they walk side by side down the hallway.

Blue groans,"The boys and I are going to my house all week. To be honest I'll probably end up killing someone." Barrington eyes her strangely.. "I'm only joking man," Blue says.

"Oh, I see," Barrington smiles. "Blue, what do you mean by, 'the boys'?" He says using finger air quotes.

Blue shrugs,"You know, my usual crowd when I'm not with you and Neeve. Noah, Adam, Ronan, and Gansey."

"That sounds nice. You'll all be gone the entire break you say?" Barrington asks curtly.

Blue looks at him intently."Yeah, the entire week. We'll leave tomorrow, Ronan is driving us down," She says.

Barrington presses his lips into a thin line, then suddenly he smiles brightly."Well have fun then. All of you that is," He says.

"Yeah thanks," Blue says awkwardly. Barrington's sudden shifts in mood make her uncomfortable. Suddenly, Blue spots Ronan and Adam coming towards them from down the hall. Blue smiles at them. Barrington notices, and then fidgets.

"Right, well then I suppose that I'll be seeing you later," Barrington says quickly picking up his bag from the floor and speeding down the hallway away from the cafeteria.

As Whelk stomps down the hallway he pushes between Ronan and Adam."Hey watch it," Adam calls after Barrington.

"What's his problem?" Ronan asks as they catch up to Blue and continue down the hallway to the cafeteria.

Blue rolls her eyes. "Like I would know. I barely talk to the guy, and when I do he never talks about himself, unless we're with Neeve that is. He is always trying to impress her," Blue says with a huff.

"What a loser," Ronan says blandly. Blue frowns in response. Sure she doesn't like Whelk, but he hasn't done anything wrong either. Mindlessly she waits in the dinner line with Ronan and Adam. When they finally get to the table Noah and Gansey are already there.

"So what time exactly are we leaving tomorrow?" Gansey immediately asks as the three sit down.

"Just whenever," Ronan shrugs causally.

Gansey frowns."But like a set time would be nice," He replies.

"So would a new car, but that's not happening either," Ronan smiles evilly.

Blue rolls her eyes at their interactions."Henrietta isn't far so we could really leave whenever everyone can. No one has to plan anything Gansey," She says to calm him down.

"Yes but what time should we pack the car, check out, and double check that everyone has everything?" Gansey questions seriously.

Adam sighs. "How about at ten tomorrow we pack the car and head out by eleven at the latest. Then we should be in Henrietta by three or four depending on traffic," He says tiredly.

Gansey nods in approval. Ronan does likewise and says,"Sounds good to me Parrish."

"Ditto," Noah says cheerfully. "Blue, what about you?"

Blue frowns and says tiredly, "I can't I told Neeve that I would help her study for a makeup exam she'll be taking tomorrow evening."