[Chapter 2]

😏 Derek P.O.V 😏

I picked up the unconscious girl. Her long, wavy brown hair flowed in the wind as I followed her scent back to her house. I placed her on her bed, wrapped her bite in bandages and was about to kiss her forehead, but I decided against it. I don't even know her name but I still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Her pink, plump lips, her green eyes that changed colour depending on her mood, her cute, button nose. I shook my head to expel the thoughts when I heard the front door open. I quickly jumped out her window and ran into the woods. Still on the hunt for what bit her.

😊 McKenzie P.O.V 😊

When I awoke, I heard soft snoring from Scott's room. I turned off my alarm before climbing out of bed. I picked up the outfit I chose yesterday when I remembered everything yesterday. I took off my shirt, revealing the bandage.

"Hey, Kenzie? Can you take a look a- woah! What happened there? He asked, pointing to my bandage.

"Um, all I remember is seeing two red dots, then something bit my shoulder and I passed out. Thanks for bringing me back," I replied, assuming it was Scott who carried me back and bandaged my bite. Whilst I was explaining everything, his face flashed through many emotions. The one that stayed on his face longest was recognition.

"I didn't bring you back. But I was bit like you. I was bit on my hip though." He said, then walked out my room to get ready.

'Who brought me back then?' I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and put on my black skinny jeans, a black tanktop with a red and black flannel. I put my red converse on and grabbed my black backpack. After I put my hair in a ponytail I went downstairs and ate my breakfast.

"Yo! Scott, lets go!" I shouted up the stairs. He ran downstairs and grabbed his bike whilst I grabbed my skateboard.

"Beat you again Scotty!" I said to Scott. He grumbled under his breath and went to find Stiles. I followed him and giggled when he wouldn't stop complaining.

"Hey guys! Over here!" I heard Stiles shout. We walked over to where he was. I hugged him. He stiffened up then hugged back causing me to smile.

"Hey other brother!" I said enthusiastically. He chuckled slightly then asked a weird question.

"Can I see your bites?"

"What bite?" My question was soon answered as Scott lifted up his t-shirt showing off his bandage. Stiles then looked at me expectedly. I sighed and handed him my backpack and my flannel. I rolled down my bra strap and the strap of my tanktop, showing the bandage on my shoulder. When he tried to touch it I smacked his hand away.

"Violent much? Anyways, what bit you?" He asked after I put my flannel back on.

"I dint see much. Only two red things. I think they were eyes." I replied.

"It was too dark to see but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott replied. Stiles sent him a look.

"A wolf bit you?" Scott nodded. "Nope. Not a chance." Stiles concluded.

"I heard a wolf howling." Scott retaliated.

"No, you didn't," Stiles began. "And before you say 'What do you mean "No I didn't?" How do you know what I heard, think about it. California doesn't have wolves. Not for like, sixty years." He finished his mini rant.

"Really?" Scott asked.

"Yes really," I replied. "I remember reading it somewhere."

"Exactly." Stiles added.