[Chapter 24]

Scott P.O.V

Allison stared at me unmoving. Tears formed in her eyes and I looked at her. She moved back, scared, but I was angry and ashamed at the same time.

"Move!" Chris beeped his horn, causing me to jump on top of the school bus and run into the woods. I ran and ran, eventually stopping at the animal clinic. Why would she do that? How did she find out I was the beta? I didn't realise I was crying until I heard my own sobs. I let the tears fall. I felt upset at the fact Allison probably hates me now, angry at the fact I hadn't saved my sister yet and frustrated that I didn't know how to find them. I cried, the dogs barking filling my ears. They understood my pain, they understood I needed help, and they were helping me. I got up and ran again. My brain was confused as to how I wasn't tired yet, but the animal side of me was in control. It had taken over and knew where to go. I was running uphill and eventually came out at a rock, a rock that overlooked the entire of Beacon Hills. I climbed it and found the edge. Here goes nothing...

McKenzie P.O.V

A howl rang through the room, bouncing off the walls until it found my ears. Derek lifted his head and a determined look was etched on his face. He nodded to me and I nodded back. We took a deep breath and howled, signalling our location to Scott. It took him long enough. A half hour later and Scott was here.

"Kenzie!" He exclaimed. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

"I'm fine, I swear. Untie Derek first. He's a better fighter than me," I said, relieved to see my brother. He hesitated then nodded. I watched as he untied one of Derek's hands, but someone was coming towards us. Scott suck back out.

"Derek, put your hand back up. We can use this to our advantage," I whispered. He nodded then did as I said. Baldy walked back in, carrying a bat this time. He turned the light on and looked at me.

"Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles were kind of hurting so I brought a little help," he walked towards me until Derek growled.

"She's a girl. Are you honestly going to beat a girl with a baseball bat? That's pathetic," he growled out.

"Fine. You can take her beating and yours, more fun for me. I must warn you though, I used to play in college."

The hunter brought the bat up, aiming straight for Derek's face. I saw a small smirk playing on Derek's lips. Baldy swung the bat and everything went in slow motion. I heard the air around the bat swooshing and was waiting the sound of impact, but nothing was heard. I looked over at Derek and saw that he had caught the bat.

"We brought a little help too," I stated, then watched as Scott walked in the room.

"Let's get this party started," I smirked.

Whilst the hunter was busy wondering where Scott had come from, Derek punched him in the face, knocking him out cold.

"Aw. I wanted to have a bit of fun," I whined. Scott sent me a look that basically told me to shut up so I glared at him. He cowered away slightly and I smirked.

"Feel like helping a girl out?" I asked him after a couple minutes silence.

The door of the Hale House slowly creaked open to reveal no one, but deep inside, we knew someone was there.

"Allison, get back," Chris ordered her.