[Chapter 20] {Episode 9}

No One P.O.V

"Please don't kill me," Harris begged the monster standing behind him. He dared not turn around in fear he would see the monster kill him.

"Do you know who wrote the list?" An unknown person asked.

"Laura - Laura Hale," Harris stuttered, frightened out of his wits. 

"Do you know why she wrote the list?" the unknown man spoke again. Harris shook his head. "I know why. Turn around, Adrian. Turn around and I'll show you. Turn around!"

"No! Please," Harris was shaking head to toe, afraid of the consequences of his actions.

"Look at me! Look at what you've done!" The stranger shouted. He was getting annoyed and threw a chair at the foolish chemistry teacher. 

Suddenly, a young man in his twenties ran in.

"Get down!" Derek shouted, pushing Harris to the ground. Derek quickly got back up, only to find the Alpha had disappeared. The sound of police sirens filled the otherwise quiet town.

"This is the police! You're surrounded! No one leave the building!"

The squeak of the front door shook Derek into action. He quickly jumped out the window and ran. The cops saw him and chased after him. Derek headed to the place he was to meet McKenzie, Scott and Stiles.

Meanwhile a frantic car chase was going on. A black Chevrolet Camaro was speeding down the road, a jeep in pursuit.

"Repeat, suspect is on foot. We're in pursuit, heading northwest," The sheriffs voice filtered through the police radio and into the jeep.

"He's on foot. Just ran into the iron works," Chris Argent repeated to his sister, Kate.

"Wait, wait," Kate said, clearly confused. "Did you say on foot?"

"Yeah, into the iron works," Chris repeated.

"Running?" Kate quizzed.

"Running." Chris echoed.

"Then who the hell is driving his car?"

"Faster?" Scott asked his twin and his twitchy best friend.

"Faster," they confirmed.

"Come on! Get the dogs," the sheriff demanded. 

The other police officers let go of the dogs they brought. The dogs ran around the corner and encountered a growling, blue eyed werewolf. They whimpered and ran, their tails in between their legs.

"What the hell?" The sheriff asked, clearly concerned by the dogs behaviour.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase," Stiles said.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott fretted.

"Oh, move over," McKenzie said, clearly sick of the boys attitude.

She took the wheel and stepped on the gas pedal, making the car lurch forward.

"They're gone," Stiles clarified as McKenzie wore a smirk on he face. She was enjoying the speed, laughing when Scott grabbed the handle of above the door.