[Chapter 7]

McKenzie P.O.V

It was a normal day in Beacon Hills. Well, as normal as normal can get. I was wearing my yellow skinnies, Batman hoodie and black and yellow Nike trainers (As you can see, I am obsessed with batman...). Arms clamped around my waist, dragging me away from the police station. I screamed until something was shoved into my mouth. I spat it out and whirled around, kicking my attacker where the sun don't shine. Suddenly, I noticed Scott on the ground, and my attacker was nowhere to be found. I put the pieces together and slapped my forehead.

"Scott! You twat! What were you thinking," I asked the small ball on the ground.

"I," he wheezed. "I need you to stay away from Derek!"

"Why? What's so bad about Derek? Huh?"

"He killed the girl in the woods!" Scott was shouting now.

"The girl in the woods was his sister! Why would he kill his own sister?! The alpha killed her, and used her as bait to catch him!" I shouted back. By now, cops were holding me back from attacking him.

"He's lying to you! Don't you understand? I'm just trying to protect you, so if that means you hate me for the rest of our lives, then go ahead! I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe!" He shouted at me. I was in tears.

"I'm sorry Scott, but think about it. Why else would Derek come back? Hum? His entire life crashed and burned here! Literally! He has nothing here! So why would he come back?" I left Scott standing there dumbfounded as I walked into the police station. I walked straight past the front desk and to the holding cells. I walked in and saw Derek doing pushups. He suddenly jumped up and latched onto a bar above his head. He started doing pull-ups. He still hadn't noticed me - or so I thought.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," He said, still not turning to look at me. I shrugged and took out my phone. I left the flash on so he would know I took a picture. I clicked the button and the noise went off, signalling the photo had saved. He stopped mid pull-up and turned his head to look at me.

"Did you actually take a picture?" He asked me, still looking at me with wide eyes.

"Hey," I defended myself. "You told me too."

He rolled his eyes and jumped down.

Stiles P.O.V

I saw Scott trudge back to the jeep. Now we have to wait for McKenzie to finish talking to Derek. After two hours, Batgirl finally emerged from talking with psycho. Time to head to the game!

At the match...

"You're gonna try to convince me not to play?" Scott asked McKenzie.

"Female McCall! Why are you in the boys changing room?" Coach shouted, making all the boys turn to her. She grinned and I knew she had a smart remark.

"Getting changed," she replied innocently. "Besides, none of the boys are complaining." She smirked wickedly and most of the boys wolf whistled as she took off her top.

"Wow. I can literally count your ribs. Literally," I said, poking her ribs. Scott let out a small growl as all the boys jaws dropped as she changed her pants(trousers for English). They all looked away, even Jackson. Once she had finished getting dressed, we headed towards the field. (She changed into the 3rd outfit along)

McKenzie P.O.V

"Please let this be okay," I heard Scott say on the field. Suddenly, sheriff Stilinski sits besides Stiles.

"Hey Kid! You expecting to see action tonight?" He said, not seeing my petite frame behind Stiles.

"Action? Maybe..." I suddenly popped my head around Stiles.

"Hey Mr Stilinski! Can I talk to you for a minute?" He nodded and we went behind the stands to talk. "Did you manage to convince them to do a fibre analysis report?"

"I did. They found animal hair on the body. Derek has been released," he answered.

"Would you mind if I ask you what animal it was?"

"A wolf..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was after the game and Stiles and I had just walked in on Scott and Allison making out. Kinda gross... Not gonna lie. Anyways, Stiles was currently explaining how Derek had managed to get out.

Unknown P.O.V

I watched them both. One was watching. The other bent down and picked something up. One of my beta's gloves. I smirked evilly and took off. Now to summon them, but only when the time is right.

McKenzie P.O.V

I was dancing around my room to Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

I used to rule the world

Sea's would rise when I gave the world

Now in the morning I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

Suddenly, there was a tap on my window.

"Hey babe," a smirking Derek said, sitting on my window seat. "Nice moves." I blushed and ran over to him. He engulfed me in a giant hug. I pulled away frowning.

"You owe me some answers," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed then nodded.

"Get changed. We're going to my house. I don't want to say anything whilst Scott's in the house," he said, then sat down. I nodded, then walked into my closet. I changed out of my pyjamas and changed into some knee length denim shorts, a batman crop top and my batman converse. Once I emerged he looked at my stomach.

"What are you wearing?" His eyes flashed bright blue. "Get changed." I sighed then shook my head.

"No. Can we please just get going?" I asked him. He looked at me, grabbed my arm and dragged me into my closet. He picked a batman vest top and took my top off. I quickly tried to cover myself. He moved my hands and growled.

"Don't you ever hide yourself from me. You cannot deny me what is mine!"

"Excuse me? Last time I checked, my body was mine! Stop treating me like a child!" I shouted at him. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. He smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back eagerly. Then I remembered I wasn't wearing a top. I pulled away and he growled. His eyes flashed blue. He snapped out of it and handed me the top. I blushed slightly and put it on. He smirked at me blushing and leaned forward.

"There'll be lots more where that came from," he whispered, nibbling on my ear. I smirked and leaned forward. Our lips were millimetres away.

"What makes you so sure?" I whispered back. I leaned backwards, biting my lip. He groaned and I giggled. "So, lets go."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Guys and Gals!!!!! Episode 2 is finally finished! Before you say anything, they are not mates, if that's what you're wondering. I'm not quite sure what they are yet, but I don't want it to be plain old boring mates. I want them to be something unique. I'll think of something. Anyways, Vote, Comment, Share, and please keep on reading! I checked this about 3 1/2 hours ago, and I had 80 reads! That may not seem like many but I am super happy! Thankyou to everyone whose reading this story. Thankyou so much.

     ~ Jupiter 💋