[Chapter 12] {Episode 5}

Jackson P.O.V

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It's the best sports movie ever made," I said, trying to convince Lydia to watch it.

"No."

"It's got Gene Hackman and  Dennis Hopper," Is aid, naming two of the cast.

"No."

"Lydia, is wear to god your gonna like it," Why is she so stubborn?

"No."

"I'm not watching the notebook again!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I entered the store. McKenzie McCall's here as well. Considering she's related to Scott, she's pretty hot.

"Hello? Is anybody working here?" I shouted.

"I don't think there is," McKenzie said to me. She suddenly stopped in her tracks. 

"There's some shoes. I think it's a dead person," she said timidly. We walked over. The man who was dead on the floor had a slit throat. The lights flickered off. Suddenly, there was an animalistic growl behind us. I turned around and there were two floating things. I grabbed McKenzie and pulled her behind a dvd stand. I peeked around the corner and the thing was gone. I was bout to get up but it ran from one dvd stand to another, almost as if it was baiting something. The sound of shelves being knocked over met my ears and I quickly tried to scramble away. My legs got stuck under the shelf and McKenzie tried to drag herself out. She failed. The thing jumped on the shelf and walked over to me. It grabbed my collar, sniffed my neck then growled and proceeded to walk over to McKenzie. She was stuck face up so she could see the thing properly. It then proceeded to sniff the shirt she wearing and I realised it was a mans shirt. It ran over and smashe dout the window. We heard Lydia scream and desperately tried to free ourselves. Ten minutes later, the cops were here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

McKenzie P.O.V

"Why the hell can't I go home?! I'm fine!" Jackson shouted. I was honestly about to punch him.

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. We just have to make sure you don't have a concussion," Sheriff Stilinski replied.

"What part of 'I'm Fine' are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I wanna go home!"

"And I understand that - " the sheriff started.

"No, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum - wage rent - a - cop like you! Okay, now, I wanna go home!" That was the last straw for me as I lunged at him. I pinned him to the ground and he looked shocked.

"You don't speak to him like that! You need to respect him. He could have easily left you under that bookcase so be grateful," I hissed in his face. I punched him on the jaw and was about to punch again when a hand grabbed my waist and dragged me off him. I sniffed and discovered it was Derek.

"Easy babe, he's not worth it," he whispered in my ear. He spun me around and engulfed me in a hug, his scent invading my nostrils, instantly calming me down.