I meet Loki again?!

Disclaimer: I own none of marvel or its characters. Enjoy

Authors note: Sorry about the weird updates and switches. Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( 2 years later)
Loki, hasn't contacted me since he left New Mexico at 1 am while sleeping next to me. I have seen Jane since then and she hasn't had any contact to Thor either. Now, with Loki, I expected this but Thor seemed so nice: why didn't he call or hologram or whatever they do in space. I still work for a cafe in New York, but now I'm the manager. So my life is back to being boring.
My alarm goes off after another creepy dream with Loki in it calling to warn me about himself. I have been having them for a while now but no dreams where I have gotten to say anything back like before. I get up and get dressed in my white button down shirt and jeans with flats, and put my blond hair up in a pony tail.
My apartment is close enough to the cafe, so I walk to save money on a cab. Once I get in the store, I'm the only person working today so I put on my apron and three pots of coffee. For the usuals that comes in at eight this morning.
" Welcome to Barbara's cafe," I say when I hear the front bell jingle open.

"Nice to see you again, Lily,'' says a voice I haven't heard in a long time. Loki.

" What are you doing here, I haven't heard from you in two years?!" I stated very angry, but also relieved that he is OK. What are you saying Lily get it together! This is the god of mischief!

" The bifrost was broken, which is the teleporter that can transport me here and back to Asgard. That is all I can tell you." I can tell there is something else, bit why won't he tell me. He was so open before, now he looks broken and beaten.
" why are you here?" I sighed.

" I wanted to see you and to tell you I'm taking over the world." Did I hear him correctly?

"What do you mean taking over the world?!"

"That I cannot tell you my dear... But it looks like you have some people here for you?" He says pointing to the government agent cars outside the shop.

" come with me and you can get our of this," Loki said in my mind.
( lines in quotes are Loki speaking)

No, you've changed Loki, why? And how are they here?

" I took something of there's and now they want it back."

I can't go with you Loki

With that he was gone and the next thing I know I was knocked out.

I wake up in what looks an interrogation room, I'm sitting at a table, I half expected to be tied up but I wasn't. A man comes in the room, he is almost bald and he is wearing a suit.
"Where am I?" I ask as he sits down in the chair across from me.
" We are a government agency, that's all you need to know."
" You're S.H.I.E.L.D, the people who were targeting Thor in New Mexico, two years ago."
"How do you know this?"

" I was one of the people who found Thor, I'm his friend. I also know Dr. Selvig and Jane Foster."

"How do you know Loki?" The man asked pulling out a sheet of paperwork.

"We met in New Mexico, he was there to see his brother but had questions for me." I wonder if they know about my powers.

"Does anyone besides Loki, know of your powers?"

" How the hell do you know?!" I asked now pissed off, " Why am I even here? I can sue you for this."

" We may not know the Loki you did, but now, Miss Lily, he is a threat to the world. We need to know if your in to help?"

"I want to know, in detail, what's going on and why and then...maybe." I shrug.

" Take the girl to the bridge. My name is Phil Coulson and I hope you can help. We need as much of it as possible." Then I'm whisked away to this 'bridge'.