I'm lost

I feel a numbness I have never felt before, I let the realization sink in the the love of my life is dead.
" we must go," Thor says helping me up. We head to the tunnel we crashed out of as Thor and Jane talked about a plan. " What do you think lily?" I then just look at Jane and Thor with tearful eyes then turn away.
" Malekith is going to use the aether to destroy the universe we have to stop him." Jane paused," but we're trapped here."
Then a phone goes off playing beatbox music, " wasn't me," I say.
   " No it's my phone," Jane said as she picks up the phone."Hello?"
" Richard! Where are you?" She asks the man named Richard who I'm assuming is one of her date's. "My god this is amazing," she says holding her phone up looking at the signal. "No!No, What ever you do don't hang up,'' she motions for me and Thor to follow her. I look to the ground and pick up car keys and...a shoe? Next thing I know we walk through a invisible portal of some sort and we are at a abandoned warehouse. We go outside to find beat up car with broken windows.
"So?," Thor asks jealously, " Whose Richard?"
"Really?" Jane and I say at the same time and drive away.
We arrive at what I assume is Jane's apartment and walk inside.
   " Jane!" Darcy exclaims standing up.
   " where have you been? And why is lily here? Why are you dressed like that?"
   " Erik?" Jane and I say at the same time and Erik looks up in surprise then stands up to hug Jane and I.  I politely decline a hug as I notice..." Erik where are you pants?"
   " Says it help him think, " a young man said in a British accent." Who is this?"
   " This is Ian my intern," Darcy said.
But isn't Darcy an intern for Jane? I'm not going to say anything it's Darcy for crying out loud.
   " Thor," Erik said with a smile going in a bro hug." Your brother isn't coming is he?"
    I tense, " he's dead," I say sternly.
   " Oh thank god... I mean I'm sorry for your loss," Erik said half heartedly. I walk up to him smile angrily then punch Erik in the nose. I grab my coat and open the for a second and slam it closed on my way out. I don't know what to do with myself I'm alone and lost without him. I start to cry silently and I realize I've been walking so long I don't know where I am, I eventually find my way back to Jane's apartment complex and go up to the roof. I was up there for I don't know how long until a quinjet landed on the room. I was expecting one of the avengers or director fury to walk out but it was a long brown hair older looking version of me beside me being a blonde. I realized she was my sister from the video coulson sent me from the future. I was in shock and didn't know what to say, next to walk out of the jet was a tall dark haired man.
" hello Lily, my name is Sky and I'm your sister." She said smiling warmly. She motions for me to step into the jet, we fly on for what seems like forever until we land in the middle of an underground facility. I step off the quinjet and follow my sister to a lab where Fitz and Simmons and Coulson and a woman who looks Asian is waiting.
" welcome to what is left of S.H.I.E.L.D," Coulson said.
Wait what?!