Part 2 Age of Ultron

Disclaimer: I own nothing except Lily 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily's POV  ( This is a day or two before Thor goes to get Loki for the party)
   After a day of doing nothing and still a day to go until the party I go to see Banner and Stark in the lab because what else is more interesting than watching two grown men do a bunch of stuff I don't understand. I walk and I 'run' into a hologram of a brain? Thing? Maybe Jarvis?
   " what is this?" I ask stepping back to look at the two holograms.
   " one of these is Jarvis. Which is the smaller one. And this bigger one is from inside the scepter," Tony finishes.
   " Tony think this is going to help him create..."
  " artificial intelligence or what you would call Ultron." I say interrupting Banner," Sorry, but I couldn't help myself I had to know what was going on and you all were talking to slow so I just read Tony's mind."
   " So what do you think?" Tony asked me.
   " Ultron is supposed to be a protection for the world, right? But isn't that what the avengers are for? To protect the world from danger?" I say looking back and forth between the two geniuses.
   " No Lily you don't understand. I see a suit of armor around the world." Tony motioned.
   " That's a cold world Tony," I said as I walked out worried for what they were going to do next.
---------------------------------------
Time skip to Saturday getting ready for the party
---------------------------------------
After a day of training with Natasha (extreme training but she says it was too easy) I take a nice and long, hot shower, dry my hair and start getting ready for the party. I put on a green dress (picture above) a gold necklace and a bracelet to match, for my makeup I put on some natural looking eyeshadow, plus red lipstick and I leave my hair down for once and actually curl it. I walk down stairs to find my team arguing over I don't know.
   " What are y'all talking about?!" I ask yelling above the teams argument.
   " well..." Cap started but then Thor covered his mouth stopping him from talking.
   " you know what I don't wanna know so get the guests in here and let's get this party started!"
---------------------------------------
Time skip again but only for an hour into the party
---------------------------------------
I walk to War machine (James Rhodes) talking to Stark and Thor as James is telling his story.
" and I'm like.. Boom! You lookin for this." He laughs and smiles to see a blank face group of heroes.
" That's your story?" Stark asks.
" Yeah that's War machines story?!" He says.
" Well then... That's impressive," Thor says with a fake smile. I just roll my eyes and walk away I head over to the bar.
" Hey, can I get a fruit cocktail please? No actually just give me something strong." The bartender made me my drink turned around and asked me " why need for something like this darling?"
     " I'm stressed and overwhelmed with my sister and my dead boyfriend who really isn't dead anymore it's very complicated. I just wish my boyfriend was here... He know exactly what to say like.."
   "Lily you need to shape up and act like the queen I think and know you are," the bartender and I finished at the same time. I look to see the face I know and love so deeply. I grab Loki by the face and pull him into a deep and passionate kiss. After we broke I just smiled as he picked me up and set me on the bar counter and we started making out for God knows how long. But I loved every minute of it. Oh how I missed him so much I have never felt this way toward anyone before. And I love it!