The wedding!!!

I woke and it's about 10 in the morning and the reception is going to be around 1, and I can't believe that in a few hours I'm going to be Lily Odinson and tomorrow I will be Queen of Asgard.
    "Are you finally awake and ready to get ready?" Nat says walking into my room followed by my sister Daisy, Simmons, Lila and Cassie.
   " Are you guys ready?" I ask smiling.
   I start helping Cassie and Lila with their hair and soon they put there dresses on, by the time they're done they look beautiful.
   " Look how pretty you both look," Simmons exclaims as she look in the mirror behind as she is getting her hair done.
Flower girl dresses->

    The girls sit on my bed reading and playing with their dolls and I help finish up my bridesmaids hair and then they all sat me down and did my hair

    Lily's hair->

      They spend fifteen minutes getting themselves dressed and another hour getting me ready and it's about 12:30 when I finally put on my dress and I feel like a queen

   " You look beautiful, Lily," Wanda says to me.
   " Thank you, I feel like a queen,"I say looking at myself in the mirror.

Just then I hear a knock on the door and Thor comes in," Lady Lily and friends it's time

Just then I hear a knock on the door and Thor comes in," Lady Lily and friends it's time. Come, we must head to the grand throne room."
    " Let's do this," I say and nod walk out the door.
    First to go down the aisle is my maid of honor Daisy and Loki's best man Thor, then Steve and Wanda, next Nat and Barton and finally Simmons and Fitz. The rest of the team was up front and I peaked from the door to see the entire kingdom of Asgard and I give Cassie and Lila a hug before they go out and start putting the flowers on the aisle. Just then Coulson comes up next to me and I take his arm, I told him before the wedding that I wanted him to walk me down the aisle since I never knew my dad and he is the closest thing I've had to a father. I start to walk down the aisle and my eyes lock on Loki's and I smile at him and he smiles back, once I get down the aisle I let go of Coulson and give him a hug before going to stand by Loki.
    " Ladies and gentlemen," the man starts," we gather here today for the marriage of  Lily Johnson and Loki Odinson. If you all would please start your vows."
    " I have made so many mistakes but you have helped me with so much and forgiven me for so many mistakes. I care and love for you so much and I vow to protect you with my life and treat you like the Queen you truly are," Loki says putting my new wedding ring on me.
   " Loki I have never met someone who has never given up on me and cared for me this much until you. No matter what happens I vow to stand by your side and love you with all my heart, and I promise to rule by your side as your wife for as long as I live," I say sliding his wedding ring on his finger. Loki takes both my hands," Do you Loki, take a lily to be your wife?"
    " I absolutely do," he says smiling at me.
    " And do you, Lily, take Loki to be your husband?"
   " I totally one hundred percent do," I say with a huge grin.  
   " Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," and with that Loki kisses me passionately and when we release everyone is cheering. I take Loki hand and intertwined my hand with his and we walk down the aisle smiling and when we are behind closed doors Loki picks me up and spins me around.
   " I can't believe we got married, I am so lucky," I say grinning like an idiot.
   " Darling I am the lucky one, Mrs. Odinson," he smirks at me and I give him a kiss.
The ballroom is being set up for our invited guests and my bridesmaids and I touch up our makeup and hair and I also take off my veil. Everyone heads to the ballroom but I stay behind for a few last touch ups," Darling we must go they are about to announce us," Loki calls from outside my bedroom.
"Coming," I say as I open the door and take his arm, it takes us only a few minutes to arrive at the door to the ballroom.
"Introducing King Loki and his wife Lady Lily," the announcers says and we walk into the ballroom and everyone cheers.
" Now it's time for their first slow dance," the announcer says as classical music starts playing and Loki leads me on to the dance floor.
" I have only know how to slow dance is because Tony and Coulson taught me a few weeks ago," I say to my husband as we gracefully move around the floor.
" Well you are doing a wonderful job, my dear," he says with a smile.
" I just realized my room isn't going to be mine anymore," I say.
" That's right your now old room will go back to being a guest room and my room is now our room," he finished with a smile. After that we talked a little more, mingled with the guest and friends and soon we all ate and the celebration came to an end...well it kinda didn't but Loki and I decided to call it a night...sorta. If you know what I mean....;)
I woke the next morning in Loki's arms and I could feel him staring.
" Good morning my King," I say to him as he opens his eyes and looks into mine.
" Good morning my Queen," he replies with a smile.
" Technically I'm not going to be Queen until this afternoon," I say groggily.
" You will always be my queen," he replies and kisses my forehead. Loki gets up and starts to get ready and I do they same, I put my coronation dress on and my maids do my hair and within a half an hour I am ready. I don't get to see Loki before I go but a small tiara is placed on my head and assume Loki with be wearing his helmet which is like his crown. I have rehearsed this before but now that it's real I'm nervous I head to the grand throne room by guards and I can hear Loki speaking from behind the doors. The doors open moments later and I start walking toward the throne and up the few steps to the throne as I turn toward the people of Asgard Loki gives me a reassuring smile as he walks up to me and holds my bigger crown above my head.
" Do you, Lily Odinson promise to protect this kingdom with your life?" Loki says as I take the smaller crown off my head.
" I do," I say.
" And do you promise to rule with respect, dignity and loyalty to the people of Asgard?"
" I do," I say firmly.
" Well then," he says placing the crown on my head," I pronounce you Queen Lily Annabeth Odinson, of Asgard.
" Long live, Queen Lily," the people cheer as the kneel.
I turn around and take Loki's hand and sit next to him as he sits in his throne and sit in mine. Later that day their is a celebration with other royal guests and my friends.
" I can't believe you're a queen," my sister says giving me a hug.
" I can't believe it either," I say releasing her.
" Come on let's dance," she says pulling me onto the dance floor. After a couple hours of dancing I'm tired so I head to bed with Loki and I fall asleep right away unlike last night. I wake up and without waking Loki up sneak into the bathroom to take a shower from the night before and to get dressed to say goodbye to my team.
Just as I get out of the bathroom Loki wakes up," Good morning darling. Where are you going?"
" Well I'm going to say goodbye to the Avengers but before i was going to wake you up to tell you something," I say with a smirk on my face.
" What is it?" He says still half asleep.
" I'm pregnant," I say and he bolts up.
" Are you serious?!" He says smiling and standing up and walking over to me and I nod also smiling.
" Oh my goodness, I'm going to be a father!" He says spinning me around and kissing me on the lips passionately.
" Now I must say goodbye to my friends and sister but I'll be back and we can celebrate," I say and turn to leave and walk out the door.
Once we get to the rainbow bridge I turn to the whole group.
" I guess this is goodbye for awhile," I say.
" What do you mean kid? You can visit whenever you want," Tony tells me.
" Well I this because Loki and I don't think it will be healthy for me to travel for the next nine months," I implying my pregnancy.
" Wait, nine months," Nat repeats," I would say she's implying she's pregnant."
I nod and the all cheer and give me hugs and after five minutes I wave them a final good bye but they tell me they will be back when the baby is here.
I love my life.