More and more avengers

Hey guys! I'm so exited for these last few chapters I can't wait for y'all to see the ending. This book should be finished by the end of March but I will be starting two more books soon so make to keep an eye out for those 😘❤️💛💚💙💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily POV
I start to pack my stuff for Midgard so battle suit, swords, weapons, and more weapons. I finally finish and I lay in bed next to Loki who is reading a book as I lay down he closes his book and looks at me.
    " What are you think about, darling?" He asks me.
" Going back into battle after so long will be weird, plus I have a bad feeling about this," I say with my head on his shoulder.
      " Don't worry we'll be fine," he says.
      " Loki, will you promise me something?" I ask him serious.
      " Anything," he says looking into my eyes.
     " Promise me that," I sigh," that if die you won't go back to being a evil."
    " I-I promise, but you won't die. We've won harder battles," he says kissing me and we both fall asleep.
--------le time skip----------
In the morning we all head to the bifrost and end up in Midgard by 10 in the morning and head straight to the avengers place. Once we arrive we are greeted by hugs and confusion.
     " Shall I arrest the alien people," vision asks.
    " No vision, these are the guardians of the galaxy and they're here with a mission for us," I say. They introduce themselves and we head to the conference room when Phil and his team arrives.
      " We need to stop a man named Thanos he is the person who controls the Other and Ronan, two bad guys that are now dead. He has 4 out of the six infinity stones the last one is in vision's head and in Dr. Strange's necklace if he has that he will have enough power to wipeout the Galaxy," star-lord finishes.
    " How are we going to stop him he seems so powerful?" Cap asks.
    " That is why I'm here my friend, because I have run out of ideas. I don't know how to stop him," Peter says.
    " Well let's call in all our assets, I have a few connections and I can get us some people. This is going to take everyone," I say.
    " She's right, I call T'Challa (Black Panther), Dr.Strange and Bucky, Thor can call in the Warriors three and Sif, and we have S.H.I.E.L.D. Lily call in your friends and we'll meet back here tonight," Cap says and we all head to do something.
    " Loki I'm going to head out to see my friends to recruit them, I'll be back later." I say and kiss his cheek and change before leaving in the concrete jungle.
    My first stop is Hell's Kitchen to recruit the devil. I walk into the office building that holds Nelson & Murdock and I finally found their office. A blonde woman was sitting at the desk and greeted me as walked in the door.
" Hi, how can I help you?"she asked me.
" Uh, do you know where Matthew is? I'm an old friend and I need his help," I tell her.
" Oh you need a lawyer, well..." she starts.
" Lily!" Foggy exclaims giving me a hug.
" Hey Foggy, seems the lawyer thing is working out well," I smile at him.
" Yeah it's going well. So why are you here?"
" Well, I need to speak to Matt it's um about my friends," I say and then the blonde woman realizes who I am.
" You're the Psychic, you're an avenger!" She exclaims.
" Yes, Karen my oldest childhood friend is in fact an avenger," Matt says leaning against the doorway.
" Hey Matt," I say giving him a hug.
" I see you've met Karen and well you know Foggy. Not that I'm not happy you're here but...why are you here?" He asks me.
" Do they know about?" I ask and he nods. " Ok well, I need you to be Daredevil and help the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy and me save the universe," I finish.
" What?!" Foggy and Karen exclaim.
" Sure, I'll do it anything for my friend," he smiles.
" Oh my god my best friend is gonna be an avenger," Foggy says freaking out.
" My boyfriend is gonna be an avenger!" Karen freaks.
Matt and I let out a laugh," if you're not busy you can join us for lunch?"
" I'd love too," I say.
-----le time skip-----
We arrive to the small cafe and order our food.
" So Lily, how'd you meet Matt?" Karen asks taking a sip of her drink.
" Well, it was right after he became blind, I helped him learn to be confident in himself even though he's blind, we've been friends ever since," I say.
"So what have you been up to for the past few years?" Foggy asks. I tell them of my adventures and they tell me if there's it's almost 2 once we're done. Matt and I say goodbye to Foggy and Karen and head to his place to get his things.
" So you and Karen?" I ask him as we walk to our next stop.
" Well I had to get over you at some point as you've finally got over me," he jokes and I playfully punch him.
" That was a good idea telling Karen that you and I were childhood friends not dating until college," I say in all seriousness. " I'm happy for you."
I stop in front of any other apartment building and start to head inside before I stop Matt.
" She doesn't do well with strangers, just wait here and I'll be back in a few," I say.
" Sure leave the blind guy in the middle of Hell's Kitchen all by himself," he jokingly calls as I roll my eyes and walk inside.
I walk up to the door and my hand barely touches the door before some guy is flown through the glass.
" And stay out!" I hear Jessica scream.
" Woah, what happened this time?" I laugh entering her apartment.
" The guys hated my work and I said you get what you paid for and he wasn't so I threw him out...literally," she said.
" You're crazier than Gamora," I sigh.
" Long time no see, girlfriend what's up?" She asks me.
" I should ask the same if you everyone want Jessica Jones as their private eye even Nelson and Murdock have called you," I smile.
" Yep, business is booming," see says putting both her feet on her desk.
" I have a offer for you, I need you to help me save the world from Thanos who is trying to destroy the world," I say and she shrugs and nods, grabs a bag and follows me out.
" Jessica Jones?" Matt says as we walk out the apartment building.
" How'd you know?" I ask.
"Super hearing remember," he says pointing to his ear.
" Yep I'm here let's get this over with," she says.
" We have one more stop to make," I say.
-----le time skip----
" You want me to do what?" Luke asks me.
" Help me and the avengers save the world?" I ask hopefully.
" I...I," he sighs," Fine."
" Yay, you're the best Luke Cage," I say and Matt, Jessica and Luke and I all head to avengers tower.
I get back to the tower and I realized how many people are helping us. Get ready for the list. Me, Loki, Harley, Thor, The Warriors 3 and Sif, Gamora, Peter, Groot, Rocket, Drax, Cap, Stark, Agent 13, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Nat, Hawkeye, Hulk, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Agents of Shield, Winter Soldier, Ant-man, Falcon, Spider-man, Vision and Iron Patriot. I might be missing someone... oh well. Now we are prepare to stop anything!!!!
-----------------------------
Author's note:
Hey guys, sorry for not updating but I'll try to over break. 4 chapter and counting!