I go to Asgard

I arrive at Asgard with Thor ,and Loki is taken away to who knows where. I hope he is ok, even though he tried to take over the world I know it wasn't all his fault. And I would love to give this Odin a piece of my mind.
    " Come Lady Lily, my father is eager to meet you," Thor says as he pulls me onto the back of a horse.
    " Not exactly how I would put it," I mumble under my breath.
   " What?"
   " Oh I said, happy to meet him," Thor apparently believed me and we rode toward the palace.
    When we arrived we walked through the halls into the throne room ( not the bathroom) Odin was sitting proudly on his throne with his staff. Thor bowed I and didn't feel right so I just stood there. What is he going to do throw me out? He needs me he wouldn't do that.
    " You do not bow to the king of Asgard?" He asked me
    " You are not my king I do not have to bow if I do not wish to," I replied.
    " Thor what is this girl doing here?"
    "I think you know exactly why I'm here your kingliness," I said interrupting Thor.
    " You and I will discuss Loki's punishment in private, for now, Thor go and see that she has a room made for her next to Loki's," He said and waved his son away.
    "  Allfather I beg you please don't kill Loki," I almost was on my knees.
    " I would never kill my own son, he needs time to calm down and then he will be released from his cell. What I need to know my child is what do you know of who did this to my son?"
   I was shocked and flabbergasted toward what the all father said I couldn't speak. Jk I could totally speak, "  thank you so much I'll tell you everything I know as soon as I see Loki."
   With that he dismissed me and I went to the dungeon to find Loki.
   " Loki," I said through the force field, he looked up at me.
   " Lily how are you here? I saw you when we arrived but I couldn't believe it," he finished.
   " let me in," I said to the guard, he nodded and let me in and I embraced Loki in a hug. I loved hugging him again, it was like I was a child on Christmas.
     " Lily I can't believe you are here," he said still not letting go.
     " I couldn't let them let you rot in this cell for eternity," I said and finally letting go but not completely just enough to look up at him.
     " To late for that my darling I assume Odin has given me a life sentence."
    " Actually he didn't, you are free as soon as you tell him what really happened and I have to tell him every thing I know about the avengers and SHIELD. Then you'll be freed!"
    " You must be joking," he said with a smile, then he realized I'm serious and picked me up and twirled me around.
    '' well hurry up then. I want to get out here so I can take you on a proper date as you midgardians call it."
   I smiled at him and went to go find the all father. I couldn't wait to have Loki all to my self, but I realized something. What about Fitz and Simmons and my sister? They will have to wait I guess. I love Loki and I'm not leaving till he is free.

    What if Thor is there and asks about Coulson? We will have to wait and see. I arrive and see the King had been expecting me.
    " Please sir down my dear," I do as he says.
     " Now tell me, what happened to my son?"
     " Well, after he fell into the abyss from the teleporter thingy he land on some place I don't know. But a man named the Other was there and tortured him threatening his family and even me if he didn't do as he said. The task given to him was to rule over us humans and to obtain the tesseract. He was under control by the other who is working for a man named Thanos I think? I don't know who that is."
    " And who are Fitz and Simmons?"
    " um they are from the future they were sent to help me help the avengers and to tell me about Coulson and my sister." I finished hoping he wouldn't tell Thor.
   " So you would rather help the man you love than people who could be your long lost family," I just nodded at the comment.
    " And you think Loki would do the same?" He asks and I just nod, " then let's find out."
     " How?" I ask scared for Loki and myself.
    " I want to see what he says when I go release him and you will come with me," I simply nod ok then before we go get Loki I'm put into a green and gold gown so I don't stick out. I smile at the colors because they're his. We walk to the dungeons and arrive at Loki's cell and the forcefield disappears. I run to him we kiss as he twirls me around again.
    " Loki," the allfather says.
    " Yes?" He replies.
    " What are your intentions with this girl?"
    He doesn't waste a second at the question, " I love her more than anything in all the nine realms I wish to be with her that's all I want. I don't want the throne anymore I just want Lily with me." He finishes and I smile and kiss his cheek. Odin nods and we are left alone for a moment until a prison riot starts. Loki and I flee for the palace to make sure everyone is alright.

     Then we hear Thor scream in agony.