Wedding planning

I wake up the next morning with Loki's arm around me, Loki wakes up to my movement.
" Good morning, beautiful," he says leaning in for a kiss but I stop him.
" Not until I brush my teeth," I wine.
" You're my fiancé and I don't care because I love you. So I can kiss you whenever I want," he says kissing my lips.
" Now, I have to get ready because Natasha, Simmons, Daisy (Sky her sister), Wanda and I are going to NY city to do some site seeing," I say.
" Alright, I know you are staying here for a few weeks and that is perfectly fine. But I have to get back to Asgard for some work and I'll be back in a week." He says kissing my forehead.
" Ok then I'll see you in a few days," I say as he nods.
" I love you," he tells me.
" I love you too," I say and he kisses me and teleports back to Asgard.
I sit at the desk and open my book from Asgard that I need to read, it's apart of my queen training (bedroom picture above). After about fifteen minutes and three chapters later I go and get dressed

      I go to the kitchen and it's only 11:30 and everyone is supposed to be here by 12

I start pouring myself a cup of coffee and then I hear Scott and Tony walking into the kitchen.
" Hey guys," I say as I pour cream and sugar into my coffee.
" Where are you going?" Tony asks indicating my clothes.
" I am going into the city with the girls for a girls day out," I say.
" How are you getting there?" Scott asks.
" We are taking the quinjet to Avengers tower and a cab or walking from there," I say taking a sip of my coffee.
" Hey, Sis are we ready to see New York," my sister says coming into the kitchen.
" We will be as soon as everyone gets down here," I finish saying and Wanda and Nat and Simmons come into the kitchen.
" What are you doing?" Nat asks me.
" What do you mean? I'm having coffee before we leave," I say holding my mug up.
" I thought we were getting Starbucks," Nat says.
" I can have more than one cup of coffee," I say rolling my eyes playfully.
" Come on," My sister says pulling on my arm.
     " Alright I'm coming," I say walking outside and on to the jet. Only twenty minutes later we arrive at Avengers tower and walk outside and to the Starbucks down the street.
     "So what do we do first?" I ask walking out side and taking a sip of my drink.
    " Have you ever seen Say yes to the dress?" My sister asks me.
     " Yeah, they have a store here in New York it's a bridal shop, why?" I ask them.
     " We are going there today for your wedding dress," Nat says," it was our idea and Loki agreed and Tony said he'd pay for it."
     "Oh my god, no way!" They nod there heads and we head to the shop and ten minutes later we arrive.
     "Do you have an appointment?" The woman asks us.
     " Yes under Stark," Nat answers and I roll my eyes.
      The woman takes me to the back and I give her an idea of what I want in a dress and five minutes later she comes back with at least 6 dresses. I try all of them on and I hate all of them and so does the girls so I move on to 6 more and we hate all of those as well. We've been here for about two hours and I am handed only three dresses this time the first looks horrible on me->

 We've been here for about two hours and I am handed only three dresses this time the first looks horrible on me->

The second was okay->

Then I put on the final dress and I knew that this was the one, I showed my girlfriends and they loved it (can't see it until they get married)

     We used Tony's card and the dress was 10,000 dollars but I texted Tony before and he said it was fine. After that we went downstairs to look for bridesmaids dress, my only absent bridesmaid was Sif but we went any way.
     " what color are you looking for? "
     " Green and gold," I reply with a smile. The lady takes my friends and Daisy comes out in a dress I hate, next Simmons come out and her dress is ok. And finally Wanda and Nat come out in the same dress and I love it so I send the rest of the girls to put on the dress and I chose that one.

  We pay for the dresses and I get one more for Sif and I am going to take it with me back to Asgard when I go and they will tailor it for her

  We pay for the dresses and I get one more for Sif and I am going to take it with me back to Asgard when I go and they will tailor it for her. We take the quinjet back to the Avengers base and eat dinner with the team and I head to bed from the long but fun day I've had.
----------time skip to a few weeks later------------------
Today is July 10 and I only have seventeen more day until my wedding and I have almost everything planned out. I am still on Midgard but I have gone back to Asgard to see Loki and to plan wedding stuff there with him, like the cake, food and music and the seating. I have gone on a few missions with my sister and her team and I have helped Wanda with her training some more, she's getting along really well. I am going back to Asgard today because I need to pick out a dress for my coronation which will be the day after the wedding, the Avenger and my sister's team will stay for that too.
I arrive back at the palace and I walk up behind Loki and exclaim," Boo!"
" My darling if you were trying to scare me that's not going to work," he says turning around to face me.
I make a pouty face," Cheer up, love, because you and I have a coronation and a wedding to plan today."
I smile at him and he takes my hand and for the rest of the day we plan and talk and by the end of the day the whole wedding is planned and the coronation. I fall asleep in my room and I'm so happy to be home, I love call Asgard my home and I can't wait to call Loki my husband.
----------------Another time skip to the day before the wedding----------
      I wake up get dressed and head to the dining room for breakfast and I see the Avengers including Coulson's team!
    " what are you guys doing here?!" I exclaim and run over to hug them.
    " We decided to surprise you," Scott says with a smile," and I heard you needed flower girls."
    Just then I see the cutest little girls I've met its Scott's daughter Cassie and Barton's daughter Lila.
    " Hello Cassie and Lila, why don't we go try your dress on for tomorrow," I ask her and they nod and two of the maids take us in to Scott and her room. I sit on the bed and wait for them to come out and when she does she looks beautiful," Cassie you look amazing, you are going to look even better when you have your hair done tomorrow. I can't wait," I tell her excitedly.
    " I'm so happy for you, Auntie Lily," Lila says and they both come up an hug me.
   I let them go and say," why don't you go get dressed and then we can hangout with the rest of the girls today."
     "Yeah," they both say excitedly and the run to get changed.
    " You are very good with children," I hear Loki say as I turn to him as he entered the room.
    " Thank you," I say with a smile and I kiss him.
    " Do you want children for us?" He asks me.
    " I don't know I guess, I would love to have a daughter, not that I wouldn't be happy with a son..."
    " Darling I understand I was just wondering," he says giving me another kiss.
    " Ew!" We hear two higher pitched say and I turn to see Lila and Cassie standing in front of the closet.
    " I think you both will think much differently when your older," I say and I say goodbye to Loki and I meet the rest of the girls in my room. For the rest of the day I spend time with the girls including Sif, we do each other's nail and make up and have fun.
     Tonight is my last night not married. My wish finally came true.
ATTENTION PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS BOOK ISNT OVER! The wedding chapter will be published on July 27th the day they are getting married in the story. Please check on my friends story (Lay724 ) The Grey Areas it's an awesome story and you should check it out.