Avenger training

Once we arrive on Asgard Thor and Loki have business to take care of at the palace so I tell them I am going to go get changed and show Wanda around.
Wanda and I head toward my room which looks almost the same as Loki's but now it has a connecting door to Loki's room and another on the other side connecting to Wanda's.
" Come on let's get you changed," one of the maids say to her and I go to get changed myself and about fifteen minutes later we are both ready.
This is Wanda's dress without the cape->

This is Lily's dress->

     " These dresses are amazing," Wanda tells me coming back into my room

" These dresses are amazing," Wanda tells me coming back into my room. I smile at her and nod as I take her out to the gardens," I love this place it's nice to come here and just think."
The next half an hour I take her around to the throne room, library, stables and our sitting room and I can tell she likes it here.
" Would you like to go outside and into town?" I ask her. "We can have a girls night out!"
" I would love that," she's says with a smile on her face.
" I'll ask Sif if she wants to go, she's really nice and she knows where to go to eat and stuff," I say and we head off to find Sif. We finally find her in the training room practicing with her sword.
She sees me and puts down her sword and gives me a hug," Your back. Who's this?"
" This is Wanda, she is an Avenger and she came her to train with us to better her skills," I tell Sif.
" It's nice to meet you Wanda," Sif says shaking Wanda's hand.
" Anyway, we were wondering if you would like to go out with us on girls night tonight?"
" Of course! I can show you both around to places around Asgard and we can go shopping for wedding dresses," Sif says smiling at me. We tell her to go get ready and to meet us in the throne room after she's ready because I have to tell Loki what I'm doing. He's probably been wondering what I've been up to.
" Lily, my darling. How is our guest liking Asgard?" He asks giving me a hug as I enter the throne room and I get a hello from Thor.
" I love it here, it's a very beautiful city," Wanda answers.
" Wonderful, what are you two up to this evening?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist.
" We are going out on a girls night tonight with Sif," I say.
" Well have fun and I want to hear all about it tomorrow at breakfast. And if it's ok with Wanda I would love to take my fiancé on a horseback ride tomorrow before you start training?" He asks and I look to Wanda.
" Of course, I'll have Sif help me and besides I have to get fitted for my armor tomorrow after breakfast," she answers. I tell Loki goodbye and give him a kiss as Sif walks into the room in a dress surprisingly.
" Ready?" Sif asks and I nod in return as dos Wanda. We walk out side and its late in the afternoon, we walk a few minutes and Wanda notices a wedding dress shop.
"Let's go in here!" She says pulling me in and about an hour and half and 12 dresses later we walk put the store with nothing.
" Are you all hungry?" Sif asks us.
"Starved," we both answer.
" Great because I know a great place to eat that's near here," and we start walking and talking about random things inducing the Avengers, my wedding and random topics.
Once we get to the restaurant we order drinks and Wanda tells me, " I never knew you had a sister, Lily."
" I didn't either until a little while ago, after Loki 'died'," I say making quotation marks with my fingers.
" Does she know of your relationship with him?" Sif asks me taking a sip of her drink.
"No, she has told me multiple times she hates Loki because he almost killed my second boss, Coulson. So I'm supposed to tell her of my engagement in two weeks," I say in reply.
" How do you think that will go?" Wanda asks with a slight chuckle.
" Well..." I say jokingly," hopefully good. Let's just say if Loki doesn't come back home afterward with a broken anything, we're good," and they both laugh at my statement. The rest of the time we spend eating, drinking and laughing. We get back to the palace around 10 and we are exhausted so we head to bed. The next morning I wake up just in time for breakfast so after I get dressed into a simple blue dress and brush my teeth and hair I head to the dining room. I am surprisingly the first one there, I sit down and food is set in front of me and start eat. And just a few minutes later I feel a pair of arms come around me from behind and I look up to see my handsome fiancé.
" Good morning, handsome," I smiling up at him.
" And good morning to you, love," he says giving me a peck on the nose before sitting next to me.
" That's all I get?" I ask playfully," a peck on the nose." I say turning my legs to face him. He smiles at me and give a long and passionate kiss which turns into a full out make-out session as I put my hands around his neck.
I come up for air my face still inches from his," how did I get so lucky?"he asks kissing my on the nose again and I blush at his comment.
" You are adorable when you blush, love," he says which makes me blush even harder.
" You are going to stop eating and come with me on a horseback ride and we are going to have a breakfast picnic," I smile at him. He takes my hand and we walk out to the stables where Loki's horse awaits," where's mine?" I ask him.
"You will be riding with me, love," he says as he helps me onto the horse behind him. I wrap my arm around him and we are off, it takes us awhile to get to the countryside but I don't mind. When we arrive he gets off the horse and then gently lifts me down giving me a kiss when I land two feet. Loki ties the horse on a tree branch and I walk over to where he has the blanket and food set up and it looks beautiful.
I take a seat so does Loki and we eat, laugh and talk and everything seems perfect and by the time we get back to the palace it's almost 12. I tell Loki I have to go to training and he bids me goodbye.
I walk into the training room and I find Sif sword training, Wanda using her magic and I walk in and start training as well. We train until about 5 and we head to dinner and after ward I spend time talking with Wanda in her room before going to bed.
---------Time Skip to two weeks later--------------------------------------------------
Nothing much has happened in the last two weeks other than more training and how to be a royal 101 for me. I am so nervous because today is the day I tell my sister I'm engaged,but I'm also exited to see my team (both of them) again. I get dressed into Midgardian clothes and it feels really weird after being in asgardian dresses and armor for the past two weeks.
Lily's outfit->

    I meet Loki and Wanda in the throne room and Wanda is back into her Midgardian outfit but Loki stays in his usual outfit

Loki stays in his usual outfit. Thor can't come because he has to train new soldier recruits but I am so exited to see everyone I hear we even have a new recruit ourselves, plus Barton is coming for a visit. We head to the bifrost early around 9 and we get to the avengers base around 10 with Tony.
" So who is this new recruit?" I ask Tony as we walk inside.
" Honestly, kid I haven't met him yet all I know is he can be really small or really big." I wonder what he means I don't have time to think about because when we get inside cheers come from Steve and Coulson as we step into the living room.
" Steve and Coulson," I say happily giving the, each a hug."I've missed you both and it's only been two weeks."
" It's good to see you," Coulson says," And it's good to finally meet you Wanda."
"So who is this new recruit that can shrink," I ask curious.
" You will meet him soon but your other teammates are waiting for you in the lab," Steve says as I walk through the hall into the lab to find Fitz and Simmons.
I knock on the door as I walk in," Guess who?"
" Lily!" They both exclaim giving me a hug.
" How have you been?" Fitz asks me.
" Well I brought something for you," I say happily pulling at my wedding invitations and freaking out after reading it give me another hug.
" Wait you're engaged to the man who almost destroyed New York?!" Simmons says shocked.
" It's a long story but you guys know I wouldn't marry someone evil," they nod at my statement and I give them one last hug and make my way into the kitchen to find Nat and Barton talking.
I walk into the room and hear them talking about weapons so I decide to make fun of Barton," Look at me I'm Hawkeye and I love arrows, arrows and even more arrows they are just to perfect, don't you just love them to Nat?" I say doing my best impression of Clint as I walk toward them. Nat smiles and chuckles, and gives me a hug but Barton doesn't look amused but still gives me a hug anyway.
" I do not sound like that," he says pointing at me.
" Sure you don't," Nat replies behind him and I chuckle. I talk with them for about five more minutes then give both of them a hug before going to the training room to find my sister, vision, iron patriot without his suit, and a dude I've never seen before .
" Lily!" My sister screams and she tackles me on to the mat in a hug. I stand up giving her another hug," I missed you too."
" Woah, a random cute girl just walks into the Avengers facility," the random dude says to me.
" This random cute girl is an Avenger. Might I ask what you are doing here?" I say to him.
" I'm Scott, Scoot Lang, and I'm ant-man," he says holding his hand out and I shake it.
"Did you say Ant-man?"
"Yep," he answers. Now they have really come up with everything.
" Hey, vision and Rhodes," I say waving to them and they wave back and get back to training.
" Hey, can I talk to you in the conference room, in private?" I ask my sister so only she can hear.
" Why can't I come?" Scott asks, I don't even know how he heard me but he seems nice and he is a member of this team so I invite him.
I walk into the conference room with my sister and Scott and text Steve to tell Loki to wait outside the door until I say come in.
" So I know I haven't seen you in a month sis and when I met you I said I didn't have a boyfriend. But, when I met you I did I just thought he died until about a month ago. Look, I know this is confusing but I have a boyfriend and I'm getting married," I finish and wait for a response.
"OMG!" She says coming to give me a hug and Scott congratulates me.
" Before we start hugging I want you to know who he is....you can coming in now," I say to Loki and he walks inside and I take his hand protectively, scared for my sister's reaction.
She takes a deep breath before saying," I know you have done some bad thing but I know you didn't do them intentionally so you have my blessing," she says with a smile. I go to hug her lovingly.
" I was expecting you to freak out," I say with happy tears running down my face.
" Coulson briefed me before we arrived here," she says with a chuckle.
" I knew he would, now let's go have some fun with the team." I say and we all leave the room and the whole team or both of my teams meet in the living room. We drink and listen to each other stories and Loki talks with some of my teammates and I can see he is enjoying himself. FRIDAY sets up a room for Wanda, Tony, and Loki and I and by 11 everyone is asleep.
Now that's left to do is plan a wedding and plan a coronation.
--------------------------------------Authors note--------/-----
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be updating my other story ( the Spencer Reid fanfic) tomorrow. Bye