The battle of New York Part 2

I waited for what seemed like an eternity for my teammate to fall out of the portal but to no avail he didn't come out.
Close it, I heard Cap say I look to Natasha for support not to but she just nods agreeing with Steve. I stab the scepter into the machine turning off the power. Then Tony Stark fell from the sky.
    " well I be damn, " I say. We head down to see if he is alright after the Hulk keeps him from dying by letting out a loud roar scaring the sh*t out of Tony.
     " What the hell?! What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me?" Stark asked still on the ground I couldn't help but smile a ridiculously wide grin.
     " We won," Steve said.
      "Alright. Hey. Hey alright, " Tony said roughly and weakly." Good job guys, let's just take a day off tomorrow, not come in. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is but I want to try it."
    Thor and I look up at Stark tower, " We aren't finished yet," Thor states.
     " Then Shawarma after," Tony promises to us.
    We found Loki up stairs in Stark tower we all looked badass surrounding him in an awesome superhero way, annnyway. We went to shawarma to please Tony and it wasn't that bad or it was ok for New York food. After that we went back to Stark Tower to say our goodbyes.
     I was getting changed in my room just as I finished Thor walked in.
     " I'm sorry am I disturbing you?"
      " No of course not, come on in Thor."
     " Lily I know how you feel toward my brother and I was wondering if you would like to live on Asgard. I think your company will help Loki's punishment be easier. I'm sure he will love the surprise as well," Thor says.
     " How long do I have to think about it?"
     " Um an hour?"
   I love Thor like a brother but sometimes he can throw you under a bus and with what happened today I mean that literally as well. I decide to go because it's not like I have anything on earth to do I pack all my few things and head downstairs an hour later to find Thor.
     " I'm ready when you are. When do I get to see Loki?"
     " When we get to Asgard he will be taken into custody. You can see him at his cell afterwards."
     " You know I'm going to have to have conditions which I will address to your father, politely but firmly.'
     " Then I wish you good luck with that." Thor says hesitantly.
"Avengers meet on the bridge in front of Stark Tower," I heard over the PA.
    " Let's go," I say to Thor and we fly out the window. It takes the other Avengers about 15 minutes to get to the bridge, I forgot they still don't know I'm leaving.
    I go up to Steve and hug him tightly he is taken a back by this.
    " Woah, Lily its not like you're leaving," Steve says sarcastically.
    I let go of Steve, " actually I am, I'm going to Asgard with Thor and Loki."
    "What?!" Natasha says behind me.
     " I'm gonna miss you Nat," we both hug for second she and I have become good friends. Then comes Mr.Stark,
     " I hear you're going with point break and Reindeer games, good luck kid." We both shake hands like I said Tony and I aren't best friends.
    " See you later agent psychic," Barton I and exchange handshakes after all we barely know each other.
    Banner and I hug a quick goodbye before Loki comes out of a prison truck along with the tesseract.
    " ready to go?" I ask Thor, and Loki looks surprised in a good way. He is wearing a muzzle on his mouth so I can't really tell his reaction. Thor just nods and with a flip of a switch from the tesseract I am whisked away to Asgard.
     Asgard is beautiful filled with Gold and glimmer.

        Now what do I say to Loki?!