Age of Ultron Part 4: Twins

" I have what the avengers never will ... Harmony," Ultron's voice echoes in my mind as his robots carry out his work.
"And stark already has got them turning on each other. And when you get into there heads they're done for," Ultron finishes.
    " So you just want to mess with their minds that's all...they killed our family!" Says a man younger than me with blonde hair which I assume is one of the advanced we learned that was working for hydra.
    " You don't see the big picture," Ultron says coldly.
    " No I don't understand the big picture. I have a little picture... That I take out and look at...everyday," he says looking at his sister.
    " We were 10," she says looking into the distance,"having dinner the four of us. When the first shell hits it goes off two floors below, it makes a big hole in the floor. Our..."
   " Our parents go in...," the brother says angry almost," I grab her roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But it's doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And painted on the side is one word..."
    " Stark," the sister interrupts," we were trapped for two days. And every effort to save us every shift in the bricks I think ' this will set it off'. But it's doesn't and we wait for two days for tony stark to kill us."
Then I wake up with a jump and in a sweat. I then quickly get up and get dressed in jeans and a t shirt throw on a pair of socks and head out of the room to tell someone what I've found. Before I go I realize Loki has left the room and I assume he is with his brother or something.
    " Barton," I say as I walk out on the stairs and see him at the bottom on the phone. 'Sorry,' I mouth to him as he says goodbye to his wife on the phone.
    " Sorry that was my friend," he says as I nod knowing who he was talking to.
    " Anyway I need to tell you something. It's about I dream I had last night and about the two enhanced we met at that hydra base because they are now working for Ultron," I finish.
   " How do you it's not just a dream?" Barton asks me concerned.
    " Because I've had dreams like this in the past before Loki attacked earth and before I met him and about my sister," I say and we both are quiet for a moment.
    " I believe you. The team were talking this morning and we think we know where he is going and we are leaving at 01000 this morning which is in a hour. Just thought I should let you know plus Strucker ,the hydra base leader, is dead and we think he did this to prove a point that he's in control."
    " Ok now that we know the two enhanced will most likely be there," he nods at me." Now is you'll excuse me I have to go speak with Tony," I say before walking away to find Stark.
     I finally find my colleague in his office looking out the window into space.
    " What the hell Tony! What happened before you became so called good!" I practically shout at him.
    " What do you mean?" He asks me as if he's done nothing wrong.
    " those bombs you made are what caused those two enhanced you met to hate all of the avengers," I say handing him the file I found downstairs on it.
   " How did you find this?'' He asks me
     " Does it matter Tony? This is your fault and if this team falls completely apart because of you, you're going to get way more than a harsh lecture from me next time." I say as I march out of the room to get my mission suit on and talk to my fiancé.
    " Lily," Loki says grabbing my arm in the hallway as I am trying to head to my room. "What's wrong?" He says as I look into his eyes almost angry and then fall into his arms crying.
" My darling what happened?" He asks me.
" I'm just stressed and now there are two kids, well not kids they're about three years younger than me, out there working for Ultron and putting there lives at risk to kill us," I say not letting go of him.
" People will do crazy things for revenge, you just have to focus on stop the creature from hurting anymore people," he said reassuring me, " Plus I'll be with you the entire time don't worry you'll be fine."
I gave him a quick peck on the lips and a reassuring nod and went to change into my mission suit and within a half an hour I was on the quinjet headed to... I'm about to find out.
" We're headed to a shipping yard trying to find a guy that produces metal made from captain's shield. We are told that he wants it to create himself a body and destroy us," Bruce finished.
    " Are you coming with us?" I ask Bruce.
" I'm only going if it's a code green," he replies and I just nod. Minutes later we arrive on a giant ship and as we make our way through we arrive at a bridge and hear Ultron say,"Stark, is a sickness ."
" Ahh junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart," Tony says.
" If I have to," Ultron says. Like father like son I think to myself.
" We don't have to break anything," Thor says.
" Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron replied and Tony lets out a chuckle.
" So this is funny Mr.Stark,"the male twin said.
" You two can still walk away from this," Steve said directing this statement toward the twins.
" We will," the female said.
" I know you've suffered..." Steve started.
" Ughh," Ultron interrupted,"Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending to could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth... And look who we have here. God of mischief, looks like you fight with the "good guys now". I say good guys in a not literal way."
" If you believe in peace then let us keep it," I say.
" Future Mrs. Loki Odinson, I think you are confusing peace with quiet," He replied back.
"Yuh huh, sure," Tony says," what's the vibranium for?"
   " I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Suddenly the iron legions, robots Tony made to protect citizens from danger while we fight, attacked Tony, Steve, Thor, Loki and I. Ultron goes to attack Stark and the twins attack the rest of us as we finish off the iron legion. A few minutes of fighting everywhere Steve knocks out the male twin," stay down kid."
      " Guys is this a code green?" I hear Banner ask on comms, but I'm to busy fighting mind girl to reply. Before I can throw punch the girl teleports to my teammates using her mind powers to know them out or something she walks up to me but I use my electricity to shoo her away. I start walking toward Barton, " Look out!" I yell as he quickly turns around with an electric arrow in his hand zapping the girl with the arrow in the forehead
    " I've done the whole mind control thing," Barton states," not a fan.''
   I chuckle at his remark remembering the time Loki did that to him, which was mean but he's changed Barton knows that. Just then the male twin runs over using his speed, picks up his sister and then speeds away, knocking Barton and I down in the process.
     " Yeah you better run,'' I snap with a groan.
     Barton puts his hand to his earpiece, "Whoever's standing we have to move...." He looks at me with a confused look.
     " Guys?" I ask to the rest of my team on comms. Barton and I walk around we find Loki,Thor, Steve and Nat in a dazed state. Almost like they have been hypnotized.
     " Natasha we could really use a lullaby," we hear Tony say on comms.
    " Well, that's not going to happen. Not for awhile. The whole team is down except Lily and I, you got no back up here." Barton tells Tony.
    " Alright Barton lets get these guys back to the jet, and hopefully Bruce will be under control by the time we get everyone back." Barton nods at me and I use my powers to lift them back to the jet and Barton takes Nat back to the jet by the time I'm done. We have to wait for Stark because he still isn't back so while Nat and Barton are talking I curl up next to Loki as he softly rubs my shoulder.
     " What did that witch do to you guys?" I ask him staring out into space.
     " I believe she showed up our worst fears in order to tear us apart," he finished and giving a kiss on top of my head.
     " What did you see when she zapped you?" I ask looking up at him from our spot on the jet's floor where we are sitting.
     He was silent for a few moments before saying," I saw everyone I've ever loved dead. You, Thor, and my mother even the Warriors three and Sif. But that wasn't the worst part because I caused it. I destroyed everything," he said with tears in his eyes.
    " Hey," I said as he turned towards me," that's never going to happen because Thor and I are never going anywhere, we love you. So does the Warriors three, your mother and Sif because they are your friends and family." I gave him a half smile and gave him a peck on the lips and we snuggled up again. Just another ten minutes later Tony and Banner were back and we took off.
       Tony and I go to talk to Maria on the TV screen while everyone recovers and Barton flies the jet.
"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There has been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air," Maria says.
     " Stark relief foundation?" Tony asks.
"Already on the scene. How's the team?"
     " Everyone's...." I start I as turn my head toward the injured team,"we took a hit. We'll shake it off."
"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here," Maria replies.
      "So run and hide?" I ask her.
       " until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot to offer." She replies and signs off as I walk up to Baryon and Tony go s to check on the team.
      " Hey, you wanna switch out?" I ask him a he shakes his head no.
      " no I'm good. If you wanna get some sleep, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out."
      " A few hours our from where?" Tony asks behind me.
      " A safe house," Clint answers and I know exactly where we are going because I visited it while I worked for the non existent which is really existent S.H.I.E.L.D. We're going to a safe house that is Barton's wife and kids  house.
A few hours later we arrive at the farmhouse that is Barton's house and Loki and I walk in last hand and hand.
     " What is this?" Thor asks.
     " a safe house?" Tony questions.
     "Let's hope," Barton says as he opens the door," Honey I'm home."
      A very pregnant Laura ( Barton's wife) walks in from the kitchen and hugs Clint.
       " Hi.Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead," Barton says pulling away from the hug and Laura chuckles.
       " This an agent of some kind," Tony says pointing to Laura.
       " Gentlemen, this is Laura, my wife," Barton says gesturing to Laura.
      "Hi," she says waving,"I know all of your names." Just then we hear the running of small feet running from the kitchen and around the corner.
      Barton's daughter, Lila, comes around the corner tackling her dad and then his son, Cooper, comes around after, a little smaller then his sister.
     " Hey buddy! I missed you guys," Barton says and I can't help but smile at their perfect family.
     " And these are smaller agents," Tony says jokingly.
     Lila look up at her dad and asks," Did you bring Auntie Lily and Nat?" And just then Nat and I emerge from the crowd of strong men.
     " Why don't you hug us and find out?" I tell her as she tackles the two of us in a group hug.
     " Sorry for barging in like this," Steve says to Laura.
     " yeah," Tony starts," we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed."
     " Yeah well Fury helped me set this up when I joined," Clint said standing up from his hug from his son." He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figured it's a good place to lay low."
    I see Loki step outside with Thor then a thump lands over the house and we can tell Thor has left, it was probably something he saw that he needs to take care of. Tony and Steve head outside and Barton and his wife go upstairs and Banner and Nat go to the bedroom. So it leaves Loki and I to ourselves and we head to the barn.
     " So I was wondering when do you wanted to get married?" Loki asks me taking both my hands and looks down at me with a smile.
    I smile back and say," some time soon so maybe in the summer?" ( It's May right now in the story)
         " Sounds wonderful. So August or July?" He asks me.
         " What about July 26th of this year?"
         " Perfect," he tells me and just as our lips meet I hear a voice I haven't heard since he 'died'.
          " Don't you dare start making out in front of your old boss," Nick Fury says sitting in the corner of the barn in a lawn chair.
          " You son of a gun!" I say turning on my heels toward him.
          " So Stark created artificial intelligence?" He said getting up and walking toward me, "didn't even hesitate."
      " I know he was being stupid. But he cares for us and he did it because he fears he will destroy the Avengers but I'll let him tell you about that."
     " I know because Laura needs him to fix this tractor so he came in here earlier but I told him I needed to talk to you." He said to me.
        " What? Why?" I ask him curious.
        " it's about Phil," he said.
        " He told me to tell the Avengers," I say in defense.
         " He told me to ask you why he hasn't received a wedding invitation yet," he says with a smile.
         I roll my eyes," he hasn't told anyone else has he. Like my sister?"
       " No but Steve told me and I told him," he said smiling at me. We both start walking toward the house.

        Now it's time to fix the Avengers....again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note- hey guys! I know I should update more but it takes so long to update chapters with all the talking and information and such. But I am going to try to update at least once a week. And you should check out my other story it a criminal minds fanfic with Spencer Reid. And I am thinking of doing a Leverage/Criminal minds fanfic. Which would include a Sofie and Nate wedding! So yes or no?