The battle of New York Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any marvel characters only Lily. Enjoy!
_________________________________________
Lily we need your help down here these things are everywhere. Stop making out with Loki and get down here. Tony said over my earpiece.
    " I'm coming and we weren't making out just saying goodbye," I say  into my earpiece as I land next to Cap.
     Another fifteen minutes pass and we kill at least a few hundred more aliens. Then banner and Thor show up.
     " Well this is all horrible," banner says.
    " I've seen worse," Nat says defensively.
    "Sorry," he simply says. I wonder what happened between them.
     " No it's ok, we could use a little worse," she says back.
    " Sorry to interrupt," Cap said, " but Dr. Banner now would be a good time to get angry," he finishes as a giant fish/whale monster is hurling toward us.
    " that's my secret Captain, I'm always angry," Banner says as he hulks up and punches the beast as Tony shoots a few missiles at it. They go off destroying the alien whale creature.
    " how are we going to do this?" I ask.
    " As a team," Captain simply says.
     " I have unfinished business with Loki," Thor states.
     " Yeah, well get in line," Hawkeye said as he adjusted his arrows.
     " Look we just need to close the portal and focus on protecting the citizens," I say.
     " She's right," Stark says surprisingly," call it Cap."
    " Alright listen up," Cap starts, "until we can close that portal up there, we're going to use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call our patterns and stays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out you turn back, or you turn it to ash."
    " Wanna give me a lift?" Hawkeye asked Stark.
    Stark nods, " Better clench up, Legolas," and they're gone.
    Cap continues calling orders, " Thor you gotta try and bottleneck that portal, you got the lightning, light the bastards up. Us three stay on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk... Smash," Banner smiles and runs off to kick some Chitauri ass.
   After about fifteen more minute of fighting I go to help Stark in the skies.
    " Alright Barton whatcha got for me?" I ask over my earpiece.
     " Stark is taking down a squadron on 6th."
    " And he didn't invite me," I start flying that way then I notice Natasha is ride a Chitauri flying thing. ( I don't know how to explain it.).
   Barton and I said the same thing to her over our earpieces, " Nat what are you doing?!"
     "Uh, a little help please!" Natasha called for help as Loki shot at her from behind.
    " I got him," Barton said as I landed on Stark towers roof and Loki flew into one of the lower levels. Then Natasha lands right next to me.
    " Erik," I see him on the floor his eyes are no longer tesseract blue.
   " Loki's scepter the energy... the tesseract can't fight. You can't protect against yourself," he said weakly.
    " It's not your fault you didn't know what you were doing," Natasha says.
     " actually I think I did," Nat and I are confused, " I built a safety to cut the power source."
    " The scepter." I state.
     " It maybe be able to close the portal and I'm looking right at it," Erik says looking over the ledge.
     We waste no time Natasha goes to get the scepter of the balcony while I help Selvig prep for the closing.
   " Here," Nat hand me the scepter, I take it and insert it into the blue force field.
    " Can anybody here me I can close it," I say into my earpiece.
    " Do it," I hear Steve say.
" No, I've got a nuke coming in it going to blow in less than a minute." I hear Stark say, " And I know just where to put it."
    " Stark you know that's a one way trip," Steve says worried.
     "Save the rest for the return J."
     Then Tony Stark come rushing upward from Stark Tower disappearing into the portal.
     What are we going to do without Tony Stark?