We get Robin Hood back

" What's going on here?" I asked everyone.
" What's happening ,mind reader, is Fury is going to use the cube to make weapons," Tony stated.
"Why? You said..." I started to say angrily.
" We need weapons to protect us Mr. Stark. Because of people like her and him," Fury pointed at me then Thor.
We all look confused, and I was slightly angry.
" Two years ago earth had a visitor that had a grudge match that LEVELED a small town. Not only didn't we learn we're not alone but we hopelessly , no hilariously out gunned."
" My people want nothing but peace with your planet," Thor said.
"But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled," Fury argued.
" Like you control the cube?" I state.
" You forced are hand we had to come up with something..." Fury started but Tony interrupted.
" Nuclear deterrent, cause that always calms everything down."
" Remind me again how you made your fortune Stark," eyed Fury.
Why is this guy so annoying, including Tony. We haven't become the best of friends on this ship.
I said what Cap. was thinking,
" If Stark still made weapons he'd be neck deep in..."
" How is this now about me?" Stark defended.
" I'm sorry isn't everything," Cap said.
I realized what was happening, Loki planned this or who ever controlling him did. I left the lab before I blew anything up and headed to see Loki.
" Loki what are you doing?" I asked when I went to see him.
" Puny mortal, your heroes don't even know how to be in a team," He spat.
" Loki this isn't you, look you have to fight it and stop the madness."
" Is it madness?! Is it!" He yelled.
" Yes, it is and you have to stop before..." And then everything went dark.
I woke up after I don't know how long and chaos was everywhere. I look up to see Thor in Loki's prison, and Loki talking to him.
" Loki what happened!" I demanded.
" An explosion went off and caused one of the engines to shut down, the man of iron and Steve Rogers are fixing it, everything will be alright Lily," Thor said sympathetically.
" Now where were we," Loki said. He went over to the control panel of the glass cage before I could stop him Phil stepped in.
" Back away please," He held up a large weapon. "You like this? We started on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. ( wait Loki sent that thing?!)Even I don't know what it does, would you like to find out?" Loki has been lying to me this whole time. Before I could think Loki's scepter went straight through Phil's heart.
"No!'' I screamed at that time I saw Fitz and Simmons come in.
Loki pushed a button on the control panel sending Thor falling to the ground while I was crying over Coulson.
" You going to lose," Coulson said softly.
" You're heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky. Where is my disadvantage?" Loki said evilly.
" You lack conviction," Coulson said.
" I don't think I..." Loki started as Coulson shot him with a blast from the gun sending him flying backward.
" Phil, I'll go get help." I started to get up but he grabbed me and pulled me back down.
" No, don't you saw the way they were arguing. Maybe this is for the best," Coulson said weakly.
" Lily," Fitz said, " leave Coulson be, everything we be just fine. You'll see."
" How do you know?" I cried.
The nodded for me to come over to them. I followed them and they talked softer so Coulson couldn't hear them.
" Coulson is going to be fine," Simmons said.
" Then I can tell him that right? How do you know this?"
" Simmons and I are from the future," Fitz whispered.
" Wait what?"
" We were sent here by Coulson to make sure Loki didn't hurt you. And your sister said she loves you and can't wait to meet you," Simmons said.
"This is a lot to take in, but if this is true prove it," I said.
Simmons then got her phone out and started a video. Coulson was there on the screen talking to me live from a base of some kind.
"Coulson, but your dead?"

" That's what you know but I come back to life later in the future. Your here to but when we meet you and I don't speak of this to the team until later on. Your sister is here, I know you don't know her but she is great. I need you to keep this a secret from the avengers. They need to think I'm dead, as for Fitz and Simmons they need to come home,"
" But I don't want them to leave what if we need there help?"
" You'll meet them soon enough. For now this is goodbye," Then the video ended.
" Thanks FitzSimmons for all of your help."
" Your welcome Lily, we'll meet you soon," Simmons said and they ran off to go time travel.
"Agent Coulson is down," I said in my earpiece.
" A medical team is on there way to your location," I heard them say.
" They're here... They called it." I finished.
Now its my job to go fix the Avengers.