The adventure ends...sorta

I was in shock to what my best friend just told me. Before I had time to process the information Thor bursted into the room.
" There has been an attack on Asgard... Again," he says seriously,
" Everyone is to meet in the throne room right away to discuss further actions," then he left the room. Me and Jane's faces went from happy to serious within seconds.
" I should go and get dressed into my armor," I say as I get up, " congratulations on your engagement see you in a few." I say as I walk toward my closet and she waves goodbye and exits the room. I put on my blue and gold armor ( looks almost like Lady Sif's but different color and slightly different design) and walk out of the closet and turn the door before I hear...
" my, my don't you look sexy." I hear Loki say in a deep and might I add sexy voice. I turn around and he is leaning on the wall by my window, I smile and run and hug him in a tight squeeze.
" I am so lucky to have you," I hear him whisper in my hair. I look at him smile and lean in for a long kiss. We break at the sound of pounding on the door.
" The king requests both of you to go to the throne room at once," a guard says then followed by silence.
" We better go i'd hate to be caught by the all father making out in my bedroom," I say. We kiss again but not long like the other one just a peck on the lips. Loki take my hands and our finger intertwine as we walk toward the throne room.
" ah finally," the allfather laughs," the second pair of lovebirds arrives." I smile at his comment. " the dark elves must be stopped but if we leave Asgard through the bifrost with troops I suspect they have a way of knowing we're coming. Their attack was even invisible to Hemidall so we have no way of even knowing if they are right above us."
" What exactly do they want from Asgard?" I ask.
" it not Asgard they want it's me or what's in me. The aether it's a powerful weapon and energy source and its inside me." Jane finished.
" so we need a way to get Jane of Asgard without being noticed, Loki?" I nudge implying he knows something from the way he looks as if he's thinking.
" I might know a way off Asgard but it's risky," Loki said.
" what if we make it look like Loki is escaping or an act of defiance?" I suggested, " we make it look like Loki is trying to get free with Thor and me. I mean we have one of their ships," I say pointing behind me to the ship that tore through the walls and pillars.
" Alright," Odin said after a while, " you leave in a few hours. Prepare for battle and review over your plans before you go. You all are then dismissed to go prepare for your trip."Plans are made with the warriors three and sif and I have a half an hour to kill so I head to the garden to think.
" what have I gotten myself into," I mumble out loud.
" I don't know what have you gotten yourself into?" I jump at the sound of Loki's voice.
" I'm didn't realize you were here," I said we are about ten feet apart I rush and hug him and he squeezes me back tightly. I feel so protected in his arms I finally say what I've been thinking," what if one of us dies out there?"
" why would you ever think such a thing?"
" I don't know... I just worry about you," I say looking up at his face from our embrace.
" I will be just fine it's you who I worry about."
" I will be fine I promise," I say then kiss him, " we should get going."
We walk to the throne room and there we are met by guards. I forgot that they don't know about or plans which is part of the plan... If that make sense. I use my electricity powers on all ten of them knocking them all down. Loki looks surprised I smirk in his direction proud of my work. Thor, Jane and one of the warriors three finally show up.
" took you long enough," I say then board the elf ship. We all board besides volstagg, I hear the marching and running of soldiers this way.
" what ever you are doing brother I suggest you do it faster," Loki pushes as Thor randomly pushes every button.
" I'm pursuing every button on this thing!" He said frustrated.
"Don't hit it, just press it gently." Loki said.
" I am pressing it gently it's not working!" Thor said as he slammed on the buttons and the ship whirled on. The ship hovers up and around as Thor hits just about every column the elves missed.
" I think you missed a column," Loki played.
"Shut up!" Thor said in return.
We fly out of the palace and small asgardian fighter ships start following us while Jane is passed out on the for from the power surging inside her and her human body. as we pad through the city Thor crashes into a statute of an ex King.
" Well done you just decapitated your grandfather," Loki smirked. And Thor rolls his eyes," you know your just brilliant Thor, let's steal the biggest and most obvious ship and not tell the guards so we get killed. It's brilliant Thor! Just brilliant..." Loki is then pushed out the door. Thor then picks me up and Jane up and flies us down to one of the warriors three, Fandral, on to one of the guards small ships while the guard wiz passed us chasing the unmanned space craft.
" looks like all that time in the dungeon made you no less graceful Loki," Fandral laughed.
" you lied to me," he looked in Thor and my directions," I'm impressed."
We continue on Jane is still out for the count as we to the edge of Asgard where there are rocky cliffs we approach one of them and Loki takes control of the steering and speeds us up toward the cliff. Fandral left to fight off the guards, I hope we didn't get him in trouble.
" Loki..." Thor said nervously slash angrily. we continued speeding toward the cliff, I knew what he was doing but Thor didn't.
" if it were easy, everyone would do it," Loki smirked.
" Are you mad!?" Thor asked.
" possibly," Loki and I said at the same.
We then continue through a narrow tunnel and crashing into the ash of the dark elves land. We make our crash landing, not to rough though.
" are you ok?" Loki asks me.
" yes I'm fine. How about you?"
" never better," he laughed.
" what's the plan Thor?" I ask already knowing the answer ( I can read minds)
" I have a plan," Loki suggests.
" I don't trust you," Thor said firmly.
" Then trust my rage," Loki responded almost sympathetically.
We go with Loki's plan and the dark elves arrive just in time for Jane to wake up. Loki gives me a reassuring nod, because he is in handcuffs.
Jane had to think Loki has done something wrong. The plan commences...
Loki is standing next to Thor on top of he cliff as the dark elves land their ship.
" You still don't trust me brother," Loki asked Thor implying to take off the handcuffs. Thor then continues to take off the handcuffs and tosses them aside, Loki stabs Thor in the side he rolls down the steep cliff then Loki jumps after him.
" Thor!" Jane screams before I can grab her she rolls down the hill to. But me, being the smart one flies down the hill.
" You really think I cared about Frigga? About anybody? All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!" Loki kicked Thor in the face as Thor fell to the ground. Loki then grabbed Jane and threw her in front of Malekith, " Malekith! I am Loki of Jotenheim and I bring you a gift," he says pushing Jane forward," and I ask for one thing in return. A good seat to watch Asgard burn." Malekith simply nodded and Jane was risen from the ground and red streams of aether was taken from Jane's body.
" Now!" I yell as Loki takes away his illusion of Thor's injuries and Thor springs up zapping the aether spreading it into tiny crystals. The aether forms back into its flowing crystals, Malekith draws the aether to him and departs for his ship. A big minotaur looking guy is fighting Thor as me and Loki take care of some of the elves. I look to see Loki heading after Thor, after Thor gets struck to the ground Jane is safe behind me.
I finish off the elves and rush over to help as Loki stabs a sword straight through the monster and I freeze, after that everything was in slow motion. The monster slowly turns around with the blade in his chest and stabs Loki straight through the gut. I scream, "No!" Loki activates the black hole grenade on the monster's belt and the monster disappears in a cloud of smoke. I rush to Loki's side,
" Loki, Oh my God," I exclaim kneeling down to his side.
" I've gone through worse," he says and I can see the life rushing out of him as I break into a flood if tears.
" I love you Lily," he says weakly as he takes his last breath.

The love of my life just died in my arms.

***********************************
A/N-> Hey everyone,
Sorry about the ending of this chapter but if you've seen the movie you know something everyone doesn't. These next five to six chapters are not going to have Loki in the them just letting you know. But please keep reading I promise everything will be fine.😊😁😜