I re-meet the director of shield

" what do you mean this is all that's left and I was about to stop some elves from destroying the planet you know, before you kidnapped me...again," I say rolling my eyes.
   " Actually, technically you came freely by free will," my sister smartly remarked. God, why is she so smart?!
    "S.H.I.E.L.D was secretly being ran by hydra. Captain America demolished all of S.H.I.E.L.D and it was destroyed but we suspect hydra is still running. So we are here so start to re build S.H.I.E.L.D and I am now director since the previous director Fury is quote on quote dead," Coulson finishes.
     " So who are all these people?" I ask wondering why they brought me here.
    " this is the team, next to me," Coulson says gesturing to his right," is agent May ( a/n To the right of Coulson in photo above) and this is Fitz and Simmons(a/n Simmons second from the left and Fitz third from left), agent Ward ( first on the right) finally this is your older sister Sky."
    " that's all wonderful but I really want to know why I'm here?" I ask.
    " We want you to be apart of the team," Coulson states.
1 year later
" Lily all you need to do is go in get the file and get out," I hear my sister say over my earpiece," then all you have to do is go up to the roof and fly to the quinjet we have waiting for you outside."
    I need to get into what is now Avengers tower to steal information that could expose S.H.I.E.L.D and how it still exists to the Avengers which would mean a lot of questions for me and everyone on my team. I walk into the building and being an Avenger myself I get in easily into the elevator and gain access to underground levels. I exit the elevator and everything is fine so far I grab the file because it's new found information it hasn't be processed or put into he computer so no need deleting anything. I walk back into the elevator and start for the roof from level -2 to level 45. I get to level 40 without a problem then the elevator stops and opens, and I wait In an anticipation to see who it is. Is it someone who is going to die or someone going to kill me? It's neither, the man was Thor... Oh crap.
    " Lily what are you doing here are you ok? We were in London and you went out of Jane's apartment and I never saw you?" Thor said worried. Good I have some where to go with this.
    " I was, uh... Looking for you. I was just about to come and see you actually. I wanted to tell you that the reason I left was I was broken inside and if I would've fought with you in that battle I might of gone suicidal. It's been a pretty rough year but I got through it and I couldn't be better." I said as I finished with smile praying that he believed my story.
    " I understand that you loved him Lily, I wouldn't want harm to come to you because of his death," Thor paused," I must be going it was nice to see you. Oh, I'm sorry, will you be participating in the mission in a few days? If you come by tomorrow and if it's ok with the team I can give you the details?"
    " uh let me think about it, it's been a while maybe I should. To um, take my mind off things and such." Thor simply nods in response and walks out of the elevator I then continue to the roof. I get up there and fly off the roof to the quinjet waiting for me.
     " what's wrong?" My sister asked.
     " I'll talk about it when we get back to base. I have an important announcement for everyone," I said as I handed her the file. We land a hour later and Sky taps me to awaken me from my daydream of what it was like when he died.
      " Hey everyone," I say as I get to the lounge," I have something to say. I told you all a few months back that you are all like family and one of y'all actually is family. I love being apart of this team but I'm apart of another one to. And right now they need my help. So... Tomorrow I have to take a trip back to New York to see the Avengers they need me on a mission and I don't know how long I'll be away. I won't tell them anything about us, just consider letting them in on S.H.I.E.L.D, because they're my family to."
    " Lily..." Coulson sighs," hearing it from you might be best before they know about me and everyone else. So as director of S.H.I.E.L.D I give you permission to tell the Avengers about S.H.I.E.L.D." I thank Coulson for giving this permission to telling his friends as well as mine about our secret. I pack my bag and before I know it's the next day and I wake up, say goodbye and Sky takes me back by quinjet to the top of a building in New York to drop me off.
    " Promise you'll come back," Sky asks as she hands me my bag.
   " Promise," I pause," hey, since I'm an avenger does that make me better than you." I question with a smirk.
   " Stop it. Go save the world you dork," She says as she walks back into the quinjet and I wave goodbye as she flies away.
     I fly in between the building into an alleyway and walk to a coffee shop on the corner of the street because I'm in desperate need of caffeine. I grab a coffee and sit at a table and man comes by and asks to sit I nod implying he can.
    " Nice day isn't it," the question but his face is hidden behind a hat and a newspaper.
   " Yes, it is," I wondering where I've heard it from before.
   " Hear about the battle that took place here in the city?" He asked me head still covered.
   " Oh yeah, it was brutal the villain was named was Loki. In my opinion he was hot," I say popping the T.
   " oh do ya now? Well he is Asgardian and everyone loves them especially there armor. My I think you would look sexy in armor like that," the man says.
   How dare he?! I slam my coffee on the table angrily spilling it on him and then turn and march away.

    Now to go save the world from the assholes of hydra.
................................................................author note- hey everyone thanks for reading if you know who the man behind the hat is don't say anything his identity will be revealed next chapter. Bye!