Hood Love

Copyright

Lovely_Posion

Hood Love

© 2013, Lovely_Posion

Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Chapter 1|

"Nova! Nova bring yo ass here!" yelled Ty.

"What, Ty?" I said looking at him in the eye. "I said it's over! I'm tired of you accusing me of cheating every damn day when yo ass always cheating on me!"

He squinted his eyes and looked up at the sun and then back at me. He pushed me on the ground.

"Bitch, don't play with me!"

"Get the fuck off off me, Ty!" I said.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Remember I love you to DEATH!"

He walked off and got into his car. I fucking hate that man. He's fucking crazy. Anyways I was walking home when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw this tall boy with pretty gray eyes.

"You drop this?" he said pointing to a bus card.

I nodded and grabbed it from his hands. "Thank you."

I continued walking but he tapped me again. I turned around and looked at him. Lawd Jesus he was fineee.

"Yeah!" I said a little irritated.

He smiled. "I just wanted to ask what your name is."

'I'm, Nova." I said. "And you are?"

"I'm Kemo. So, where you headed?"

We began walking. I told him about where I was going and about my ex boyfriend.

"Shorty, I'll fuck him up. Where he live?"

I smiled. He was so concerned already.

"Why you care?" I said jokingly.

"Naw cause if I had you I wouldn't cheat and I definitely wouldn't put my hands on you." he said.

I blushed. This boy made me feel special. Something Ty never did!

We continued walking until we got to my house. We sat on my porch.

"So, Nova what you on tomorrow?"

"Shit. Relaxing. What about you?"

He rubbed his hands together. "Chilling with my nigga's. You should come with us."

I smiled. "Come pick me up. You know where I live."

He smiled and walked off. I liked him. He seemed like a real gentlemen. When I walked in I saw my sister on the phone. Her fast ass.

"Yeah. Hold on!" she said and covered the phone with her hand. "What the fuck you want?"

I laughed. She didn't understand that she was making a rep for herself. Niggas on the street talked about her as if she was a hoe. "Bitch calm down! I know exactly what you been doing. Fast ass." I said and walked to my room. I guess if she wanted to be grown she could but there would definitely be consequences.