Hood Love: Chapter 18

Chapter 18|

Nova's P.O.V

"Ain't she just precious?" my momma said while holding Kadence.

I smiled and snapped a picture of my momma and Kadence. While I was doing so Tykia's baby, who was now one, was playing with Kaden in his crib. Kaden was fascinated by her.

"They look just like they daddy. Don't they?" I asked to no particular person.

"Yeah they do." said my sister.

"So, how's life in, Chicago?" I asked.

"It's okay. We miss you guys so much.'' my dad.

"We miss ya'll too." Kemo said while picking up Kaden out of his crib and playing with him.

I nodded it was true. We missed them so much, but we knew they would be going home tomorrow. I cooked dinner which consisted of steak, potatoes, and corn. It was somthing simple, yet satisfying. During dinner we all caught up and had fun. We had laughs and we just enjoyed each others company.

Later that night we said our goodbyes and gave each other each hugs and kisses. I would miss them but they promised they would visit soon.

I knew they were being honest.

Kemo's P.O.V

___________

"Shush, Kadence!" I said as I rocked her. Kadence was such a cry baby. Now, Kaden he was a big boy. He barely cried, unlike his sister.

She kept crying until her mother came out of the room and rocked her. I felt like a bad daddy. Why didn't Kadence like me?

"I'm bad with kids, huh?" I asked, Nova.

"No. You just new at working with kids. You'll get better."

I smiled. "Okay."

I was thinking of proposing to, Nova soon. I loved her to pieces and she was the mother of my babies. It was time to wife her up.

I'd do it tomorrow. It was time for us to settle down.

Nakia's P.O.V

__________

When we got home I just relaxed. I told my boss I was taking the week off. I had plenty of money from stripping but I was tired. I needed a break so I could spend time with, Tykia.

When I heard a knock on the door I put, Tykia down in her crib. Tykia, was beautiful. She was mixture of me and her father and that was a good mix! I opened the door and was wondering if I was dreaming at who I saw. Was this real?

"I missed you so much, Nakia!"

"TY? WHAT THE HELL!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!?" I asked.

He walked in and we walked to my room.

"Well, I was in the hospital, but when I got better I told, Mack, one of the doctors to release me and tell you I was dead. I know it was wrong but I had to do it. If I didn't my ex would have gotten some people to kill you and the baby! That bitch is psychotic! Anyways, I handled my business and now I'm back. I'm ready to be a family." Ty said picking up, Tykia.

Hell naw! He left me and my baby for a whole year and expects to come back into my life?! I mean I'm happy he's not dead but this is crazy.

"Ty, do you know how hurt I was? I loved you and you pretended to be dead!? Why couldn't you just tell me what you had to do instead of lie?" I said. "That's why they didn't let me see you when you were so called dead! You were never really was dead? Do you know what I'm doing to provided for us!? I'm stripping! I'm exposing my body so my baby can have a better life! I didn't even have to do this because you weren't ever dead!"

"Nakia, I'm sorry! It was for you and the baby's safety!"

"Fuck that! I was your ride or die! You could of told me this and I would have helped you out! Ty, I- I'm hurt! I'm hurt by your actions!" I said.

"I love you, Nakia!" he said while putting the baby in her crib.

"I love you too, Ty but I'm gone need you to leave. I- I can't bare to see you right now." I said.

I gave him a hug and showed him the door. I needed my space to take all this in. I couldn't believe what he'd just told me. It was unbelievable!

I just wish he would have told me! We could been somewhere living happily as a family but we weren't because Ty had to lie! I wish I was like, Nova! She has a beautiful family. I have a torn apart family.

Ty's P.O.V

________

Man I felt bad for leaving, Nakia for a year but I had to! It was for the safety of her and the baby. I know shes mad but I know she misses me. If I could go back in time I would change what I did but I cant. I can't change the past so we need to move forward and make the present beautiful.

________

Authors Note:

How was this chapter?! Feedback please. Vote, comment, and follow!!

I love everyone reading !! ❤

- Author ^•^