Hood Love: Chapter 3

Chapter 3|

Nova's P.O.V

__________

"Kemo, of course. I really like you." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled. "A kiss on the cheek?! Baby you gotta give me more than that."

I smiled the thought of me and Kemo as a couple was just so cute. It's like we were made for each other!

After we finished condo h!unting we went out to eat.

"So. I think I found the perfect condo!" I said while eating some steak.

He laughed. "I told you stop looking. Why don't you just move in with me?"

I was silent. Should I move in with him? I mean we were a couple but what if we ended?! I couldnt still stay there!

"What if we break up?" I asked seriously.

"I doubt that will happen. If it does ill still let you stay with me until your able to get your own." said Kemo.

After we grabbed our leftovers we went to house. We were just chilling and having fun until we heard a knock on the door. Kemo went and got or and from the living room I heard him yelling. I ran to the front door and some girl that looked like she might have her baby any minute stood there.

"Who's this, Kemo?" I asked.

"She'a nothing but a --" he was interrupted by her.

"I'm his BABY MOMMA! Get used to me hoe!" she said rolling her neck and eyes.

I wanted to slap her but instead I snaked Kemo.

"Why you ain't tell me you had a baby on the way?!" I said and pushed him outta of the way and left.

I started walking but Kemo tapped me on the shoulder.

"Look I didn't know I had her pregnant! Plus I'm sure that's not baby. I wrap it up, Nova!" he said.

I stopped walking and looked at him in his eyes. "When she have her baby get the DNA results so you can prove that you ain't the daddy!" I said almost in tears. I guess this really hurt me. I was falling for him hard and I think I wanted to have his first baby! If it was his baby I think i'd have to move on.

He hugged me. "Come on, baby. Spend the night with me. I made that hoe leave." he said as we walked back to his house.

We just chilled the rest of the night! Watching movies, playing games, and flirting! No sex though. I'm not ready for that.. just yet! :)

I can see my self falling for this boy. I really can.

----_________________

Author Note:

Okay so how was this chapter? I know it was boring but it'll get better. Umm comment and vote. Please comment so I can't get some feedback!

Thanks & I love you guys

- Author