Hood Love: Chapter 12

Chapter 12|

Nakia's P.O.V

(1 Month Later)

I sat on the couch watching Tv. Tykia wouldn't stop crying so I gave her to my momma. As I began watching Tv I heard my phone ring. It was my homie Keyshia. Me and Keyshia used to pull all the lil nigga's and we still can. Even though I just had a baby my body was banging. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Hey, bitchhh! Where, Tykia?" Keyshia asked. 

"With my momma. Why wassup?" I said. 

"Wanna get some niggas?" she said. 

I almost cursed her out. She knew I was trying to get over Ty. He went through my head everyday. If he was here I knew we would have our own house. NOt just any house, but a nice big one. We would have the nice clothes, shoes, and cars. 

"I gotta go Keyshia." I said and hung up. 

I decided I would provide for my baby. I don't need momma doing everything. I went upstairs and played with Tykia and then I told my mom I was going to get a job. 

I grabbed the car keys off the counter and headed out of the door. 

(hour later) 

I had looked everywhere and no place was hiring. The only place that was hiring was Crystals. Crystals was this big strip club that everyone went to. I wasn't about to get no job at Crystals... was I? It would only be temporary, just until I got enough money for me and my baby. Yeah 'd take this job. 

I walked inside the strip club and saw a stripper performing. Them men's eyes were glued to her. Anyways I walked in and saw a short old guy standing there. His shirt said staff. 

"Excuse me." I said tapping him. "Are you guys hiring?" 

Nova's P.O.V

I was a month pregnant and there was really no difference in me. People couldn't tell I was pregnant until I told them. That was great.

I was walking home with my homie Kay when this boy tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Killo. OHMYGOD I missed, Killo. Killo was my old bestfriend and me and him go way back. I gave him the biggest hug. 

"OHMYGOD! Killo I missed you so much!" I said. "How are you?"

"I missed you too, Nova." he said and looked me up and down. "You looking real good, Nova." 

I smiled. "Thanks. So, where you headed?" I said. 

"I'm--" he began but was interrupted by Tay. 

"Excuse me! You forgot about me, Nova?" Tay said.

"Sorry,Tay. Tay this is Killo." 

They said hi to each other and Tay told me she was going to walk home. 

"Yeah, so where you headed?" I asked.

"I was going to where you was going. I wanna catch up!" Killo said. 

"I'm going home." I said. 

He gave me a confused look. "I thought you lived back there," he said pointing in the opposite direction of where we wsa walking. 

"I live with my boyfriend." I said. 

"Boyfriend?" he said in shock. "Who's this boyfriend?"

"Kemo. I'm pregnant too." I said. "I love him." 

"Oh." he said. 

We walked until we got to my house. 

"Thanks for walking with me." I said. 

He nodded. Then he gave me a long hug and when i tried to pull away he kissed me. Yes, kissed me. I was surprised. I had just told I had a boyfriend and he did this anyways? Ugh!!! 

I gave Killo one last look and ran into the house. Hopefull, Kemo didn't see this. 

Killo P.O.V

Man, Nova was looking better than ever. I missed her and then I come back and she got a nigga? Naw that ain't how it's gone be. That's gone be changed in minute. She gone be with me and her boyfriend gone be somewhere dead. That's a promise. 

___________

Authors Note: 

Short chapter... Kinda Boring. Feedback though? Comment, Vote, Follow ! :) 

-Author