Hood Love: Chapter 25

Chapter 25|

Nakia's P.O.V

___________

Ty had the nerve to call me asking to see, Tykia! He must be stupid if he thinks he's going to see my baby! I'm a single parent a d Tykia don't need her trifling ass daddy.

My bestfriend Lauren called me and told me she was coming over. Lauren and I go wayyyyyyy back. We've known each other since fifth grade and I love this girl.

I heard a knock on the door and I instantly knew it was Lauren. I opened it and let her come in.

"Wassup girl?" Lauren said.

"Huh, nothing. You know Ty had the audacity to call me and ask for me to bring his baby over?! I told his ass no! Tykia don't need a daddy!"

"Tykia does need a daddy, Nakia! You can't not let him see his daughter!"

"I can and I will!"

Lauren and I had a long conversation about life! After talking for about three hours she left. I love talking to Lauren.

When she left Tykia and I took a little cap nap. I was awoken to a knock on the door. When I opened Ford stood there. What did he want?

"Um, hey, Ford. Wassup?"

"I wanted to hang out. Do you want to?"

"Um, I can't. My parents aren't here so I've gotta watch, Tykia."

"Aw. We could just chill and watch movies then."

He doesn't get it! I don't want to but I'm not a mean person so I said yes.

Fords P.O.V

---------------

I came over to hang with Nakia but it seemed like she didn't wanna hang out. I wouldn't take no for an answer though. She's going to be mine one day I swear!

Nova's P.O.V

__________

Where is my fucking babies?! I swear I'm about to go crazy!

"Where are my babies, Kemo? Where did she take our babies, Kemo!?"

"Calm down, No- " I interrupted him.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN! MY BABIES.... MY BABIES ARE GONE."

I started crying! I just couldn't stop. I felt like a horrible mother. How could I let my babies get kidnapped? What type of mother am I? Kemo, of course tried to comfort me but I couldn't be comforted. I needed my babies!

"Baby, calm down. Tay, probably took them out for ice cream or something."

"No! She would have called us.'' I said and then walked to the kitchen. In the kitchen was a note. "Baby, get in here!"

He ran into the kitchen and I showed him the note. The note said:

I LOVE THESE KIDS! IM TAKING THEM WITH ME!! BYE... FOREVER :)

"What the hell? Call the police now!" I said.

We dialed the polices number and within fifteen minutes they arrived.

"What's going on ma'am?" the police officer.

"My- my b-babies have been kidnapped." I said and handed them the note.

"Hmm. This is serious." the police officer said and then directed his attention towards the other officer. "Go call the detectives."

Kemo's P.O.V