Hood Love: Chapter 30

Chapter 30|

Faiths P.O.V

__________

The results were coming today and I was extremely nervous! I drove up to the doctors office and saw that girl that cursed me out! What the hell she doing here?

I sat two seats away from her and her baby and waited. There was silence in the waiting room except for the occasional beeps from the phone.

"Faith Green?" The doctor said with results in hand.

I sighed,stood up, and followed him into a room.

I was hoping for the best!

"Hello, Faith. We, um, are sorry to say you are HIV positive."

"WHAT?! I'm pregnant! What about my baby?"

He explained to me the pills I had to take and the possibility that my baby might have HIV too.

Why me?

Nakia'a P.O.V

-------------------

When I saw that bitch leave in tears I got nervous. I was afraid that I might end up like that.

"Nakia Collins and Tykia?"

I stood up and followed the man to this room. We sat down and he began talking.

"We are happy to say that neither of you are HIV positive!" the doctor said.

I smiled. I was so happy we were fine. I did kinda feel bad for that girl but she should've known, Ty's a hoe!

------__________

Short chapter explaining what happened to them. Next chapter will be much longer .... :) sorry for the wait guys!!