H00D L0VE: Chapter 22

Chapter 22|

Ty's P.O.V

________

When I got home, Nakia told me she was going to quit. I let her and I got to spend quality time with my baby girl. She's so beautiful. I know I'm going to fight the boys away. Ha!

When, Nakia got back I told her I was going to go over to my friends house.

"Whatsup, boy?" Dee said.

"Shit. What you on?"

"Nun. Some hoes on they way over. You know what that means!"

I smiled at his joke. "Naw, I'm Gucci. I'm trying to stay faithful to, Nakia."

"Nakia? Nakia a fucking hoe. I had sex with her before."

"Bro shut up. That's the past.''

I know, Nakia used to sleep around. She told me herself, but she said she was only trying to fit in.

There was a knock on the door. He went to open the door and soon three girls marched in.

This one girl in particular caught my eye. She was light skin, had slanted eyes, and beautiful long hair. She was beautiful.

The girl came and sat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Faith. What's your name?"

"I'm, um, Ty."

"Nice to meet you. Your cute!"

"Your cute too."

We continued talking and I found a lot about her. She was single, 21, and she was looking to settle down. She was even a virgin! I know she ain't hoe like her friends. Both of her friends went with, Dee to the back.

"Well, I gotta go." Faith said.

"You need a ride?"

"Yeah, since they back there getting some d!"

I smiled. We got in my car and I drove her to get apartment.

"Thank you, Ty!" she said.

I nodded. I leaned over and kissed her on her soft lips. Her lips felt good against mines.

She finally pulled away. She was blushing. ''See ya. Don't forget to text me.

I smiled and drove off when she was inside safely. I dunno what it was about her but she made me feel happy.

Nakia'a P.O.V

__________

I was sleeping when, Ty came in. He laid next to me but he didn't touch me. He usually put his arms around my waist but none of that tonight I guess. I wondered what his problem was? Maybe he was just tired?

(Next day)

I woke and did my hygiene things. After doing that I got dressed because we were supposed to take, Tykia our for ice cream today.

Ty was already dressed and so was Tykia. I guess her daddy dressed her.

"Y'all ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, mommy." Tykia said.

I picked her up and we headed out the door. When we got to the ice cream place I ordered Tykia a vanilla ice cream cone and myself a vanilla and chocolate swirl cone. Ty said he wasn't hungry.

Me and Tykia had fun but Ty seemed upset or like he had other stuff to do. He probably did have other stuff to do considering the fact he never put his phone down.

When we got home, Ry said he had to make a run. This was blowing me! He begged to be with me and now he doesn't even wanna be with me? He's so confusing!

Nova's P.O.V

__________

"Thanks, Tay for watching the babies!" (A/n Tay's Kemo's cousin)

"No problem."

Me and Kemo got in the car drove to the wedding planners office. We were seriously ready to settle down. We were really young though. He was 22 and I was 21!

"So have you guys set a date?"

"Um, we're think June. We wanna have it in the summer." I said. (A/n it was September)

She nodded and wrote that down.

"Any particular venue?"

"No. We just want something indoors that is white. We want something elegant!"

She nodded and wrote that down.

We spent an hour figuring out what we wanted and we were done we were satisfied. Our date was 6/13/2013 !

I can't wait!