Hood Love: Chapter 28

Chapter 28|

Nova's P.O.V

----------------

I was so happy to have my kids at home. I cuddled with them and I didn't leave their side. Their very presence brought happiness to me. I love my kids so muchhhhh! ❤

Today we were going to the doctors office to see if that sick bitch did anything to them. They seemed fine but you never know. The doctors told us they were fine and healthy. That was really a relief.

My kids were trying to talk. There birthday wasn't until next year. They were only one month year old! They're so smart! I love them!

Kemo and I told Tay that she couldn't give our babies to anyone without our agreement. Other than our little drama things were nice in life. Kemo and I were in love and getting married soon, and our babies were healthy!

Nakia's P.O.V

------------------

Ford is so sweet! He brought me flowers today and Tykia some ice cream. Tykia really thinks that her daddy and I'm happy she does! Ty is just too stuck up to even care for his child! It's sad but true.

Tonight, Fords taking me on a date. Tykia will be staying with her grandparents while I'm going.

After getting out if the shower I threw on a tight fitting red dress. I put on some black heels and my hair was curled. I looked fabulous !

"Mommy you look pretty. Where you going?" asked Tykia.

She was so smart! Talking in sentences at only one.

"Out with daddy."

"Can I come?!"

"No. It's just me and daddy!" I said.

She started crying. I picked her up and rocked her until she fell asleep in my arms. I put her in her crib. By the time u was finished with, Nakia, Ford was outside. He came in with some flowers and chocolates! Gawwwwdd he was fine. He looked like Chris Brown a lil bit.

"Thank you." I said taking the flowers and chocolate. I put them on the table.

"You look beautiful!" he said.

I blushed. Ford was really doing something to me. Something Ty could never do.

"Thanks. You look handsome yourself. You ready to go?"

He nodded we walked to his car hand in hand. He opened the door for me, something I wasn't used to, and we went to Ginger ( made up). Goner wasn't the fanciest but it was pretty nice. I liked his effort.

When we were seated and had ordered we began talking.

"Do you get uncomfortable when, Tykia calls you daddy?"

"No. I actually think its cute cause I am her daddy! I love Tykia like she's my own."

I smiled. This made me happy. At least Tykia would have a father figure in her life. Someone to talk to her about boys and someone to love and care for her, besides me.

"You know, I think I love you, Nakia."

I blushed. "I think I love you too!"

Thinking he loves me is good enough !

Ty's P.O.V

--------------

HIV? Is this doctor fucking serious. I went home that day and called Faith. I told her we needed to meet tomorrow. From what the doctor said I've had for awhile now.

Faith was on her way now. She said she'd text me when she was outside. Within ten minutes I received a text from Faith and I went downstairs and sat in her car.

"Whatsup?" Faith asked with an attitude.

"I got HIV."

Faith's P.O.V

-----------------

HIV?!

"What?! Don't tell me you had this when had sex!"

"I might have. You need to get tested." he said and with that and left.

What the hell?! I might have HIV? This shit is just too much for me! I can't.

Ty is just putting more problems on me!

-----_________

Authors Note:

Short chapter! Feedback? Sorry for any mistakes though ! Love you guys ❤. ❤. ❤.❤

- Author