Hood Love: Chapter 2

Chapter 2|

When I woke up the next morning I was feeling happy. I guess Kemo just had that effect on me. Anyways after I did my morning stuff I heard moaning in my sisters room.

"Mhhm... Ty. Yeah fuck me Ty!"

Ty? Now he see's why I broke up with him. I ran over to my sisters room and I opened the door. There her and Ty were fucking. She better be lucky mom and dad were gone.

"What the hell?! Get off of her, Ty!" I said.

Ty looked over at me and got off of Nakia, my sister.

He grabbed his pants and shoes and put them on. While my sister just laid on the bed and covered herself with the covers.

"Man, now you see why I broke up with you!" I said with a smile. "Nakia i'm telling our parents. Your only 16 and you fucking a grown ass man."

I walked out and put on some clothes. I put on some True Religion shorts and tee. Then I put on some nikes. I called Kemo and asked did he want to go house hunting with me... well actually condo hunting, but whatever!

As I waiting Ty came in my room.

"Get out. Get out of my house, Ty!" I said.

He smiled and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. Was the nigga really Finna rape me? I pushed him but he was much stronger than me. I screamed and Nakia came in the room. She tried to help but he pushed her on the floor. Just as he tried to unbutton my pants I heard knocks on the door.

"That's probably, Kemo. Hurry and answer the door Nakia!"

Within 10 seconds Kemo was in my room beating Ty's ass. I'm glad too. He got what he deserved! When he was finished whooping his ass he hugged me and asked was I okay.

"Yeah. He didn't get a chance to rape me. Thank you." I said to Kemo.

Ty walked outta of the house promising he was gone get the both of us.

"Thank you so much, Kemo!" I said and directed my attention towards my sister. "See! He could have raped me because you wanna be a hoe and bring niggas in here, but I'm finna go."

Me and Kemo left and he finally had his car. It was the newest Mercedes Benz. When we got in the car we began talking.

"I see you got yo car!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah. I gotta ask you something on some real shit, Nova." He said seriously.

I wondered what he wanted.

Kemo's P.O.V 

__________

I was ready to ask Nova would she be mines. I mean I was really feeling her on some real shit but I didn't know how she felt about me.I was scared of her answer. What if she laughed in my face? Oh well you don't know until you ask.. right?

"What, Kemo?" she asked. 

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be mines. Like my girlfriend! Do you?" I asked. 

She looked me in my eyes. "Kemo-" 

TO BE CONTINUED