Hood Love: Chapter 14

Chapter 14|

Nakias P.O.V
___________

At nine o' clock I was starting to get ready to go to work. I got acouple phone calls from my mom because she had gone to the hospital about, Nova or something but I didn't answer.  Daddy was watching Tykia and it was time for me to get this Guap. 

When I arrived at the strip club I saw a pretty, thick, caramel chic dancing. She was good! Anyways I went to the dressing room and introduced myself. Mostly everyone was nice and I had no probelms. 

"Now, DiamondStar." annouced the annoucer. I remember my boss telling me that was my name. I strutted on stage and did my thang. I twerked, bounced, and grinding. The men went crazy when I did a split and moved my ass cheeks. I was natural born twerker. Ha. After I did my thang I had collected $800. Yes, $800! All from that lil dance. This is the fast money that I need for me and my baby! 

Nova's PO.V

Kemo, my mom, and I watched tv and waited for the doctors to tell me about my baby. We sat and talked and I finally told Kemo who did this to me. 

"Killo." I said a tears spilled down my cheeks. Kemo wiped them. "He came by and raped me. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't. He kicked me in my stomach." I started to break down. I couldn't talk about this like it was something normal because it wasn't. Why me?

"I'm calling the police. I can't believe, Killo did s-something l-like this to my b-baby." my mother said wiping her tears away. "I'll um be back. I need a moment."

She walked out and left me and Kemo in the room. Kemo wasn't talking but was just staring at the ground witht the most angriest face in the world. 

"I'm going to kill him! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT FUCK NIGGA." Kemo said. 

"Ke-" he interrupted me. 

"No, Nova. I can't calm down! He raped you and he possibly killed my baby? He's will be dead." Kemo said.

I sighed. I agreed, Killo should die, but I didn't want Kemo to die with him. Kemo could get hurt trying to do dumb shit.

The doctor came in with a smile. 

"Well, your baby seems to be fine. Everything is going well." the doctor said. "We will be letting you out in the morning just to be sure everything is okay."

"Thank you." 

He nodded and walked out. 

(Next morning.)

When we got home I looked at myself in the mirror. I was hideous. I can't believe, Kemo wanted to be with me after seeing how fucked my face looked. A black eye and bags under my eyes from being stressed out. I walked into my room and looked at, Kemo. 

"I know you want to leave. Go and leave." I said. 

He looked at me as if I was crazy and pulled me close to him. I felt so safe in his arms. 

"I will never leave you, Nova. I love you. I will always love you!" he said and kissed my lips gently. 

I smiled. He made all my worries go away. ''I love you. I will always love you!" I said. 

Kemo's P.O.V

After, Nova wnet to bed I went to Jays house. I had told him about my situation.

"He stay in Parkside, I got his number nigga." Jay said. 

"Call him over here." I said. 

He nodded. I heard him tell him to come over to chill and I guess he agreed. While her talked to, Killo I grabbed my gun. I would defnitely need this because he would be dead before this day was over. It'll be me or him in that grave. That's a promise. 

Just then there was a knock on the door and in walked, Killo.

Bye Killo!

__-__________-_______

Authors Note: 

Short chapter...I kinda had writers block

Sorry for any mistakes and can I get some feedback pweeeseee? 

Comment, Vote, and Follow 

- Author