Hood Love: Chapter 13

Chapter 13|

Kemo's P.O.V

Today was the day I would propose to Nova. She told me she wanted to hang out with Tay for a second though. As she was coming home I saw her with some nigga. Who the fuck is he? They hugged for a long time and then he kissed her? What the fuck? When she came inside we would defintely be talking about this.

"Nova, who was that nigga? Why ya'll was kissing?" I asked.

She sighed. "He was an old friend. I really dunno why he kissed me. I told him about you but he did it anyways.

"Yeah okay." I said the went upstairs. She followed me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't kiss him baby I swear. I tried to pull away." she said and then came close to me. "I don't want nobody but you. I swear!"

"Okay, Nova." I said a little irritated. I believed her but I just was upset about everything. I just decided I'd do the propsal another day. "What was this nigga's name though?"

"Killo." she said.

I nodded. Killo just might be six feet under soon.

Nova's P.O.V

I guess Kemo saw me and Killo kiss because he asked me about what had happened. It made me mad that Killo kissed me and knew I had a boyfriend. I love mines and I plan on being with mines.

For the rest of the night Kemo didn't talk to me. I guess I can't complain. He could have done worse. 

After I got out of the shower I didn't see Kemo. I guess he left. Ugh niggas !! Anyways after I got dressed Killo texted me. What does his desperate ass want? 

Killo: Whatsup? Can I come over

Me: No ! Don't bring yo ugly ass over here frfr (foreal foreal) 

Killo: Whateva -.-

I can't stand Killo. After I finished lotioning my body I decided to take a nap. As soon as I laid down I heard a knock on the door. When I answered it there stood, Killo. 

"Didn't I tell you not to come over here?" I said.

Kemo P.O.V

I had left when Nova got in the shower. I didn't feel like talking to her or being around her. Anyways me and my nigga was just hanging and cooling. He had brought a couple females over but I didn't pay them no attention. Even though I was mad at, Nova, I would never stop loving her. 

When it was three i decided to head home. When I got home the first thing I was that it was dirty. Glass was broken and holes were in the wall. What the fuck was going on? I know Nova ass ain't that mad!? 

I ran upstairs and saw Nova lying on the floor. She wasn't moving either. I picked her up and she looked at me and then closed her eyes. What the hell happened? It's all my fault ! If I didn't leave this wouldn't have happened ! Nova looked as if she had been to hell and back. She had a busted lip and her nose was bleeding and she had a black eye.

(Later at the hospital)

I sat in the hospital room with a sleeping, Nova. The doctors told us that they would do a couple tests to determine if the baby would be fine. They said, Nova was fine but they didn't know about the baby. 

"This is my fault! I should have stayed with you, Nova. I'm so sorry." I said. 

She turned her head and smiled at me. "I love you!" she said. 

"I love you more." I said. I kissed her on the lips and ran my hands through her long hair. I promised myself I would kill whoever did this.

______________

Authors Note: 

Yeah it was kinda short but Wattpad erased what I had updated so I had to rewrite this all over. I'll probably uodate tonight. But Feedback? Vote, Comment, and Follow pweeeeeseeee ! ? :))
-Author