H00D Love: Chapter 24

(A/n I just wanna let you know that most of the drama is with Nakia)

Chapter 24|

Kemo's P.O.V

__________

"I got a ticket because of you baby.'' I said while laughing.

"Shut up! I was just trying show you some love."

I got on top of Nova and began kissing her. I started lifting her shirt up but Kaden started crying. Fuck my life!Ha!

I picked up Kaden from his crib and rocked him back to sleep.

"Kids always messing up the moment, huh?" Nova said jokingly.

I nodded. I couldn't wait til marry this woman. I loved her so much. I didn't know you could love a human being as much as this! ❤❤

Nakias P.O.V

-----------------

I woke up to a snoring, Ford. I must have spent the night. I got out of bed and woke up, Ford.

"We didn't, um, you know, have se-" he interrupted me.

"No. We just talked."

"Oh, well, um bye, Ford. Text me." I said and left.

My parents are probably worried sick about me. When I got in the house I tried my best to tiptoe but my mom heard me.

"WHERE WERE YOU?"

"I was, um, you know what... I don't you know explanation. I'm a grown ass woman!"

My mom opened her mouth in shock."Now you better watch you mouth and did you forget your 17, living under my roof, has a baby, and is a drop out? Why couldn't be like your sister?!"

I was shocked but I brushed it off. I just ran to my room and hugged my baby like I wouldn't ever see her again. My baby just didn't understand how much stress I was under.

Ty's P.O.V

________

I was with Faith in her room. She said she had something important to tell me.

"What is it, Faith?'' I said.

"I'm... I- I'm pregnant." she said as the tears fell down her face.

Why me? Two kids is just too much, especially since they have two different my mothers.

I was a little mad but I loved, Faith so I was kinda of happy too.

"Baby, it's okay. Stop your crying! I will stay by your side. I promise!" I said.

She hugged me. ''Good."

"I gotta go, but I'll be back later, baby." I said and left.

I got in my car and drove home. I decided to call, Nakia.

"Hello?" she asked with an attitude.

"Can you drop my baby off?"

''Hell naw! You wasn't worried about her when you put her out! What if we were living on the fucking streets cause you decided to put us out?"

"I knew you would be fine. You have a mother dumb ass."

"Bye bitch!'' she said before hanging up.

Why the animosity? Ha ! It tickled me how angry she got. I mean maybe I am evil but hey I'm just being myself!

Kemo's P.O.V

-----------------

This bitch Ciara is crazy! She is stalking me. She keeps threatening to kill my Nova and my babies so we could be together. It's time to put a stop to this shit! I showed Nova the text messages and they set her off!

"This bitch got life fucked up! Call, Tay so she can watch the kids." Nova said.

If I couldn't stop her maybe, Nova could.

When Tay arrived we immediately left. Nova was so angry! When we finally got to her Nova banged on her door like she was the FBI. Ciara opened the door with an puzzled look.

''So, you like to harass people?" Nova asked.

"Look yo man want all this." she said.

"If you don't stop texting him threatening messages I will take you to court! Try me!" Nova said before getting back into the car.

Ciara was luck she was cop or else, Nova would have beat that ass!

When we got home no one was there. Not Tay or the babies. I called Tay several times but she didn't answer! What the hell is going on?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABIES?

--_________

Author Note:

How was this chapter? Feedback pleassseeeee! ^•^ ... Comment, vote, follow ! I love ❤ you guys! (SHORT CHPT)

- Author ❤❤❤