H00D L0VE: Chapter 20

Chapter 20|

Kemo's P.O.V 

___________

Every since we went to the doctor we used the solution the doctor told us to use on, Kadence and its worked. She's stopped crying a lot lately and I'm happy about that. I can finally relax sometimes.

It was nap time for the babies and Kemo was at work. I was relaxing and watching tv. I had just gotten off the phone with my parents and they planned on visiting soon.

I was starting to doze off but I heard my phone ring. I answered unaware of who was calling.

"Hello."

"Nova? It's, Ty."

"Ty? You shouldn't play games like this! Now who the fuck is this?" I said.

"It's, Ty! I'm serious, Nova. I've got to ask you a couple of questions about how to get, Nakia back."

"TY? I-I thought y-you were d-dead."

"I'm not a ghost, Nova. Now how do I get your sister back?

"Well, um, what happened?"

He explained to me what happened. He even told me about his meetings with, Nakia.

"Well, you should just to prove to her how much you love her. Don't give up on her. Keep bothering her and she'll give in."

"Thanks, Nova. Bye."

I hung up. Should I really be helping him out? It was only for baby Tykia. If weren't for her he could of just kissed my ass!

Kemo P.O.V

_________

I was working as a mechanic. The pay was great. Today we needed to help fox this woman's pipes in her kitchen. This should be easy.

I knocked on the ladies door and out stepped the pretty young woman. She had dark smooth skin, long black hair, and the perfect features. She was beautiful.

"Hi. Are you, Kemonte?"

I nodded. "Yes I am. Can you show me where the problem is?

She nodded and we walked inside. When inside she took me to the kitchen and opened the drawer under the sink. She had her ass all up in air.

"This it." she said now standing straight up.

"Um, okay. I'll get straight to it. I said.

I began working on the pipes. It was an easy job. Nothing too hard. When I was done the woman offered me some lemonade and accepted. The lemonade was delicious.

"This is some good lemonade." I said.

"It is. So, Kemonte did you finish the pipes? Oh, and by the way my names Ciara."

I nodded. "Nice to meet you, Ciara and yes I finished working on the pipes. Everything should work fine now."

She walked over to the sink and turned it on. It was working.

"Thank you!" she said and gave me a hug. She smelled so good.

"No problem. If you ever have a problem with anything you know to call me."

"I don't have your number! I want YOU to come. Not anyone else."

I sighed and put my number into her phone. She said thank you and I left.

That woman made me feel really uncomfortable. Maybe it was because I was kinda of attracted to her. It's okay to be attracted to someone, but be in love with someone else right? I know that I will not cheat on, Nova so there is really nothing to worry about. Ciara is very pretty though, but no one compares to Nova.

Nakia's P.O.V

__________

I kept getting calls from, Ty but I didn't want to hear it. His disrespectful ass should have thought about his actions because now it's too late. I love, Ty but his attitude makes me wanna punch him in his nose.

I heard a knock on the door so I answered it. Ty stood outside the door waiting to be let in. I sighed and tried to close the door but he moved his foot in the way.

"Can we talk, Nakia?" he begged.

I sighed. "You got two minutes."

He walked in and picked up, Tykia and began playing with her. Is this all he wanted?

"Look, Nakia." He said as he put, Tykia down. "I'm sorry. What I did the other day was uncalled for and was disrespectful. I did that only to make you jealous but it backfired and it only made you angry. If I could go back in time I would change this but I can't, Nakia."

I was crying. I missed him so much and I wanted to be with him but I couldn't. I felt if I let him into my life I would be only getting hurt again.

As I cried he comforted me. He hugged me and told me how he changed but could I believe him? Would he stop running the streets and be a good daddy to his child?

"How do I know you changed?"

"Only way to know is give me another chance."

I sighed. Did he deserve another chance? Would I be dumb if I gave him another chance?

---_________

Authors Note:

Would Nakia be dumb if she gave Ty another chance? Feedback! Sorry for any mistakes and I love you guys ! :))

- Author